The Sound

I was able to find a job rather quickly. They read my qualifications and decided that I was a good fit for the job. When I told Justin he was so excited to the point where he wanted to come up to Toronto and help me move. I told him I would be able to do it by myself. I ended up shipping all my stuff to Justin's and then selling my furniture. He welcomed me with open arms. My parents on the other hand thought that we were moving too fast. They would've preferred me to just rent my own apartment in LA and see Justin at my own slow pace. After they said that I gave it a lot of thought. After I gave that thought some thought I decided that I didn't want to do that. The only way for Justin and I to work on our relationship was to be together.

          I landed in LA and immediately got swept up in someone's arms. That someone had tattoos all over his arms and one on the back of his neck. That someone was Justin. He picked me up and we spun around. Me laughing the whole time and he was smiling. When we stopped spinning I leaned my head down and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and just full on kissed him. We pulled away after a minute and he said "hello to you too." I smiled and took his face in my hands and kissed him again.

"Alright let's go. We can do more kissing at home." I jumped off of him and held onto his hand. Paparazzi took pictures of us leaving the airport and even followed us to his car. We got in and he drove away just ignoring them. We didn't talk the whole ride home. I think Justin was getting mad at them for interfering in our lives. We were just two people who wanted to be together without the paparazzi following us.

          We got to his house and I saw that my boxes weren't there.

"Where are my boxes?"

"I had the maid unpack everything and put everything away." I nodded my head and followed him in.

"What do you want to do now?"

"Just sleep honestly. I'm so tired."

"I'll have my cook make something for us." I nodded my head and went upstairs. I put my purse down on the floor and then climbed into bed. I wrapped my arms around the pillow and then closed my eyes. I was out like a light.

"Olive?" Someone was nudging me. I let out a groan and then a moan.

"Dinners ready." I gave him the thumbs up and then let my arm fall. I heard a chuckle and then someone was kissing me. I kissed them back and then wrapped my arms around that person's neck.

"Carry me." I murmured. All of a sudden I was being picked up. I let out a yelp and then wrapped my arms around that persons neck again. I put my head in Justin's neck and inhaled. Then I started peppering his neck with kisses. He let out a couple of breathy moans before pushing me away. I let out a whimper and a growl. He placed me down at the table. I looked around and saw candles with wine and food.

"I had the chef make some pasta. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it is." He smiled at me. I took my wine glass and took a sip. I smiled at him and when he started to eat I started to eat. I let out a moan which made Justin look at me.

"It's so good."

"He is pretty good at making things." This was how I wanted every night with Justin to go. Too bad he would be going away soon which meant that this would be a once in a lifetime thing to do with him. But if I knew the sound of his heart which I thought I did it was with me.

Justin left to go to Miami for to perform and he asked me to go with him, but my new job wouldn't let me take the weekend off. Looks like I would be editing this weekend. The house was so big and I was lonely when Justin wasn't with me. I was kept busy though with work and Justin had dogs, so I was kept company by them. Don't tell Justin, but I think I got his dogs to like me. Plus, his one rule was no dogs in bed, but they slept with me at night. I needed the company and I did love dogs. Before going to bed every night Justin called me. He was such a worrier.

          After Miami he went straight back to touring. I hated that he left me alone, but it was his job. I was out doing an interview for Justin since he told Ryan Seacrest that he couldn't come and do an interview, but I told him I could go on radio and do it for him. As much as he didn't want me doing this interview I didn't mind. Anyway I'm on the radio right now answering questions when my phone went off. I looked down at it on the table ringing away and saw Justin was calling.

"Who's calling you?" Ryan asked me.
"It's Justin." Their eyes lit up.

"Pick it up." I nodded my head and hit answer.

"Hello."

"Olive how's the interview going?"

"I'm still doing it."

"Oh. Hi Ryan!"

"Hi Justin! How are you? How's tour?"

"Tour's going well. I'm doing great! How's Olive doing?"

"She's a great girl Justin. You're lucky." I blushed and looked down.

"I bet she's blushing right now." Ryan looked at me and then laughed.

"How did you know that?"

"I know her so well." I shook my head and tried not to blush.

"How did you two meet?"

"Justin and I grew up together. We were best friends and then we just decided that we loved each other more than friends so we gave this whole dating thing a try."

"Aww. It was true love in the making."

"Maybe so, but we are happy where we are now."

"Justin you are a lucky guy and you Olivia are a lucky girl. Justin have fun touring and we hope to see you soon."

"Bye babe."

"Bye love." I hung up and then looked at everyone.

"Olivia you are one lucky girl. Justin is a great guy. Thank you for coming in today. Hope to see you again soon!"

"Thank you Ryan." And we were out. I got up and hugged Ryan before leaving. He had to keep on going with the show and I was free to go home and do whatever I wanted. What I wanted to do the guy wasn't here for to do with me. I let out a sigh and let the driver drive me home. As soon as I got home it was back to work. I had to make sure that the articles were coming in and so far these people knew how to write which I was happy about. While editing I put The 1975 on and The Sound came on and this just made me think of Justin. I knew the sound of his heart and he knew mine. I hummed along and then wondered what Justin was doing? If I knew him he was staying faithful to me. Hopefully at least.