Space Hawk

The Universe is a vast and endless cold vacuum, but it also houses many little planets filled with trillions of lives and dreams. Mankind was but one of those many lives with its own unending dream of flying into the unknown.

After many millennia of research and failures, mankind finally ventured into the vastness of space on the maiden battleship, Bullshit. The captain had named his ship in reply to all critics who had said space travel was impossible and there was no life in space.

Captain Morgan Wright traveled deep into space and returned thirty years later with foreign beings in his crew. He had unbelievable and impossible tales of how different each planet was and the troubles he had faced. His success plunged mankind into the Space era and many new ships were made as excited men and women followed their fantasies into deep space.

However, with every bright light comes a shadow. Just as man had done eons ago, a group of people opted to become pirates. These men rode their destinies wildly, looting ships and venturing into uncharted systems without a care for their soul. Their rewards were simply the refreshing feel of freedom and the vast amount of money that came with it.

The year is 1450 A.B.S (After Bullshit) and our story starts on the third rock from the sun in the Solar system. In a little town called Lamia (the former town of Morgan Wright), a boy was about to embark on a journey that would shake the entire universe.

Sixteen year old, Sora Aisare drooled in his sleep, scratching his belly as he dreamed of his pirate flag flying proudly in the sky. He had a crazy plan and on his seventeenth birthday the hawk was going to unfurl its wings.

A hawk perched on his windowsill and its mechanical eyes whirled in thought. There seemed to be no problems with any of its systems so it shut its eyes and prepared for its part in Sora’s plan.