Chapter 7

Sorry if this smacks of laziness.. but a chapter from this story somehow disappeared from my laptop, all my backup files (including emails sent to myself) and even my SECOND laptop! It's one of those freak happenings that never make sense no matter how you try to resolve it.

Problem is I've already written two chapters after this missing chapter.. and I am notoriously continous.. I hate repetition. Kind of a minor OCD of mine. Luckily, not much (as I recall) happened in this chapter, so I'll highlight all the events so you can move on to the next chapter.. and I can continue writing this story. Seriously, I haven't been able to move on on this story solely because of this chapter and try as I might I can't convince mself to rewrite the chapter.. cuz it'll be impossible to recapture the feeling I had when I wrote it then. Soo... Really sorry, but on the plus side we can finally get more releases on this story.. 

Now without further ado, the highlights for the ghost chapter.. ooh

***

Important: Tau takes Rosaline to the basement where they encounter a large sealed door. He forces Roasline to do the blood test and retina scan required to open the door. The door opens to reveal an underground silo which clearl once held a mobile suit... but it was empty!
A hologram appears behind them, revealing itself to be Rosaline's dad. WIth a tone that revealed it was having too much fun, It informs them that though the mobile suit helped end the war, it was too powerful for man at the time. So, he took it and fled to space to return it to its rightful owners (or so he claimed. It seemed more like he just got tired of ruling and decided to go on an adventure)

A powerful laser strikes Rosaline's eyes, forcing the location of the mobile suit and her father directly into her head. Now, only her knows its location. 

Tau reveals he works for an organization that oversees corruption brought about WMD's(Weapons of Mass Destruction). His mission was to investigate and secure the mobile suit if it was a significant threat. But since her father had already taken the suit with him, his mission was complete. As a result, he could let Rosaline go on the condition she doesn't search for the suit.

Unfortunately, Jack catches up just as the previous king was addressing his daughter. He informs them Rosaline would have to come with him, as his mission was far from over. 

Tau, in line with his objective and a sense of guilt, tells Rosaline to run while he holds Jack off. A terrible fight ensues in which Jack is revealed to be part cyborg while Tau's eyes change to sky-blue mid-fight, causing a huge shock to Jack.

***

Tau runs into a group of pirates on his way to the hotel. They belonged to the most wanted Pirate in the Solar System: Boa Bridge. A very powerful lady with an equally powerful PG system that changes into several guns and rockets launchers. The crew with her consists of a vampire, a giant, an axe weilding Turk, a blond pretty boy named Pierre, a scary silent girl called Megane and her second in command: a very fat man named Rudolph.

Each of her crew are powerful, but like her have signifcant issues upstairs*.

***

Meanwhile Sora meets up with Seigfried who is actually still alive. Apparently Tau deliberately missed his vitals, so as to only incapacitate him. Once they make sure Seig is fine, Sora and Crow race to catch up with Rosaline...

Space Hawkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें