chapter thirty

we've come so far with this book, tysm for all the love xx
-
chapter thirty
fake
[shawn peter raul mendes]
-
our time in the hamptons was somber, services were beautiful, yet everyone shed a tear, including me who felt so incredibly sorry for anya. currently, we are in the city again, lazing about in her apartment.

"what time are we meeting andrew?" she asks me, snuggling up to my chest, her feet resting on the other side of the sofa.

"in about two hours." i tell her, looking at my watch. "come to pickering with me."

"i don't know, i have uni and stuff." she says quietly. "oh what the heck, i'll tell them now i'll need online schooling, because i'm constantly doing stuff for your touring." she stands up, taking her phone and walking into her bedroom, leaving me alone, watching whatever is on the tv.

"done." she comes out around five minutes after, with her laptop. "now plane tickets."

"andrews got them sorted out, don't worry." she chuckles at me.

"you booked me a ticket anyway, didn't you?" she asks, figuring it out.

"yeah." i laugh, as she walks to the kitchen.

"babe, do you want tea?" she calls from the kitchen, filling up the kettle with water.

"yes please!" i call after her, leaning back on the sofa. she comes out again, five minutes later, holding two mugs of steaming hot tea, putting them in front of us. "thank you hunny."

"oh god i need to tell kelsey i won't be back for two weeks." she sighs, sitting next to me.

"she's in the same apartment as us, just asleep." i laugh, nudging her shoulder. "i love your apartment."

"you've said that at least a million times to me." she laughs softly, rolling her eyes. "i love your house."

"i don't have my own though." i point out. "to be fair if i had my own, you wouldn't like it."

"i would." she says. "because by that time it would be half mine anyway, i mean once this," she points to her ring. "happens, i'm not gonna live without you."

"true." i nod, laughing. "i should really look for my own place, but i can't be asked." she rolls her eyes at me. "i'm not moving out of pickering, according to drake i'm a pickering gawd." she laughs, throwing her head back and nudging me.

"you were so shook after that." she giggles. "you came up to me and couldn't even speak, 'oh anya, he-he-i-met-drake?' you were so shook." she imitates me. i roll my eyes, chuckling.

"okay, okay." i give in. "at least you won't have to unpack your things now."

"yeah i know, no effort." she sighs in bliss, stretching her legs out.

"lets see how my fans are reacting to our engagement." i smirk at her, taking my phone out and going onto twitter, to the replies of the tweet when i announced it.

"lets hope they like it." anya bites her lip, looking scared at my phone.

"hun why are you scared?" i ask her softly.

"i don't know, i feel like i'm taking you away from them." she admits. "and like you're growing up too fast to them because of me."

"what? no!" i tell her. "you are definitely not taking them away from me!" i lean down, pecking her cheek, making them heat up slightly. "and yeah i am growing up fast, but that's because of situations, not this." i sigh, taking her hands in mine. "this feels normal, actually incredible, but it's not changing me, or making me grow up faster. i'm ready for this, i'm ready to live with you, to marry you, to start a family with you." she blushes. "okay maybe not a family yet, but you get what i'm saying right?" she nods.