Chapter 1: University of Colorado Boulder

It felt like hours being on the road, but actually it was 2 hours since he lived in Pueblo, CO. The taxi parked at the college. Aiden looked out the window to see the building. University of Colorado Boulder what it was called... It was huge! There were people everywhere! Aiden gulped, ''Are you sure this is my stop?'' ''Positive. Now get your ass out. I'm sick of your screaming.'' Aiden growled and got his suitcases and walked out of the taxi. It zoomed away.

Aiden growled and glared after the taxi left. ''Yeah, I won't miss you either.'' ''Hi!'' A cheery voice said. Aiden turned and put his bags down. He looked to see a lady with glasses probably around 26. She smiled down at him. ''Welcome to University of Colorado Boulder! I'm Hanna the dorm key distributor to new students You must be new here. Here's your key to your room.'' Aiden slowly took the key and stood up. The key said ''171''. Aiden blinked.

''Ok.'' Aiden said. ''Room 171. Room 171. Room 171. Aha!'' Aiden opened the door and stopped. There, right there, dancing his feet off, was none other than Aiden's best friend, Scott Patterson.

Scott stopped dancing and looked at Aiden. His mouth was wide open. Aiden got up and looked at him. He suddenly hugged him. ''Oh, my gosh!'' Scott cheered. ''Aiden! Buddy! Is that you?'' Aiden nodded. ''The one and only.'' ''Omg! This is so cool! I have to show you around, dude!'' Aiden nodded. ''Sure...'' He stopped. ''Wait... you're not going to let me fix my stuff first?'' Scott shook his head no.

****

Aiden felt like Choking Scott to death. Of, course, Scott didn't allow Aiden to fix his things. Aiden glared at his friend. ''Scott.'' He snarled. Scott snickered. He tapped a random person on the shoulders and pointed at Aiden. ''This is Aiden, he's wants to be famous on Tumblr.'' He said with a smirk. Sunil began to blush. ''SCOTT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'' Aiden shouted with anger, Scott smirked with a stupid look on his face. ''Not if you catch me first... Tumblr boy.'' ''I'll...you little...'' Aiden just snarled and chased after Scott.

Aiden began to lose the psycho boy in the crowd. He began to start bumping into people. He kept on apologizing and kept on going. he had no idea where he was going or not, but he bumped right into a group of four girls. He bumped right into the one with a ponytail. ''Hey!'' She growled as she fell.
''Watch where your go...'' They both locked eyes... the both of them felt too nervous. ''um... are... are you ok?'' Aiden asked she looked up Yes, he was correct. The girl did have a ponytail. She had golden brown hair, she looked very lovely, she was wearing a lavender blouse and black leggings, she had grey eyes, and a nice smile on her face.

The girl blushed a bit. ''You ok?'' The Aiden asked again. The girl nodded. He got on his feet and helped the ponytailed girl. there was three other girls. One had black hair, with a white French hat. Then, a pink haired girl, whose hair was wavy. At last, there was another girl with light brown hair, she had her hair in a half ponytail and she had a lot excitement in her eyes.

The pink haired girl suddenly grabbed a pen and paper from her bag. Aiden blinked with confusion. She sat next to him. ''My name is Emily! Emily Hale, what's yours'' She said. "Um, Aiden?" The light brown haired girl wrapped Aiden into a very tight hug. He thought he was going to be squeezed to death. ''I'm Amanda!'' The girl cheered. ''Amanda Clark!'' The last girl unwrapped Amanda off of Aiden before she could squeeze his eyeballs out of his head. The girl looked at the ground shyly. ''I'm Summer. Summer Cruz.'' Aiden smiled a bit. He looked at the other girl. ''And... and you are?''

The Ponytailed girl had a huge smirk on her face. ''Aisha, Aisha Garcia-Parker is the name.'' Aiden slightly giggled, but quickly stopped. He hoped nobody heard it.

''Hey, Aiden!'' Scott called out, the jerk face came running up to him. ''Hey, Aiden. Where have you...'' He stopped when he saw the girls. Scott smirked. ''Well hello ladies.'' He said trying to act cool, Summer blushed while the rest of the girls glared daggers at him.

''Emily!'' A voice called. A long haired boy came up with another guy with blonde hair. He had a Jean vest on and a notebook in his hands and the long haired boy had a police shirt and a clipboard. ''We need to get to class now! We might be late!'' Aiden gasped. ''What time is it?'' He asked. Aisha looked at her watch. ''Hmm... 10:28.'' Aiden's mouth dropped. ''OH MY GOD!'' He screamed. ''I DON'T WANNA BE LATE!'' He ran away.

Everyone blinked. Vinnie rolled his eyes. ''He's my best friend.'' He said. Aisha blinked. ''He freaks out a lot.'' ''Yep. that's Aiden.''

****

Aiden's Point of View

The teacher stood in front of the classroom. She smiled at everyone. ''Good morning class.'' She said. ''Today we'll be talking about...'' ''AM I LATE!?'' I screamed as I rushed in the classroom. I blushed when I realized what I just did. The teacher looked at her watch. ''Only 1 minute late.'' I blinked. ''But Aisha said...'' ''Aisha!'' A student exclaimed. ''You mean the monster girl?!'' Everyone, except me and the teacher, laughed I blinked.

''She's not a monster girl.'' The students laughed even harder. ''Yeah right!'' A boy said. ''Her watch is always 1 hour late and plus she's like a vampire she's scary! You would be an absolute retard to ask her what time it is or to talk to her!'' Aisha then stood up and grabbed the boy by his shirt collar and said in a threatening tone, "If you try to mess with me or any of my friends, mark my words, I. will. make. you..." The teacher smaked her ruler on the table and everyone shut up, Aisha dropped the boy down harshly then sat back down. ''I will not have bullying in this class.'' She said, she looked at me and said, ''You may take your seat.'' I nodded and slowly went towards is seat.

I took a seat in the back and quickly put a book over my face. Suddenly, Scott came in, laughing. ''Oh, man!'' He laughed, He stopped and looked at me. 'Don't.' I thought. 'Don't, don't, don't!'

''Aiden!''

'He did it.'

''Hey, buddy!'' Scott said hugging his friend. ''I didn't know we had the same class together!'' I was still pissed at him. I quickly got out of the hug. ''Um... Scott.'' I said trying to be calm. ''Please sit down... we are learning here.'' ''Oh.'' Scott said. He slammed his butt down on the seat next to me and grinned. I banged my head on my desk. This was going to be a very long year.

I feel sweat in my brow hopefully that's a good sign.
I love you all

AyshaWonderland xoxo
😘😘