Chapter four.five

Some days later, somewhere else. Change of scene:

The room was dark, empty and messy.  In it was only a small, old bed and a desk with a laptop on it. The laptop itself was on, but the display only showed the home screen.

Doesn't mean that nothing was going on inside there, of course - literally surfing through the Internet was BEN, taking care of his tasks for The Slender Man. It was his responsibility to check on persons important to Slender Man through the Internet and their electronic devices, he had to always know if there happened something new involving his targets. So BEN was doing his regular schedule, checking every person out.
That was, until he noticed that something was off.

"Marble Hornets", one of his older targets' YouTube channel, uploaded a new video.

"What do you mean, there's a new upload?", The Slender Man, an impossibly tall, skinny and pale being, asked surprised. No wonder - the last entry, in which Timothy Wright, the child Slender Man was following since birth, stated that he wanted to start new and get over with this whole mess, was uploaded on June 2014.
Since then, Tim basically could have died and nobody would have known. (Except for BEN, of course.)

BEN just shrugged. "Well, I don't know why he uploaded a new entry - or if it was even Wright's doing -, but I haven't watched it yet. Thought you'd like me to show it to you first."
The Slender Man only nodded slightly, leaning towards the laptop's screen while BEN simply started the video.

Some minutes passed as they watched the new entry in which Tim explained that he got attacked. He leaked no details, only saying that he was going to film himself again and upload it, in case anything might happen.
Slender told BEN to go and look for information of who attacked Tim.

Hours later, they knew. "I see..", Slender Man muttered. Apparently, Tim seemed to have been being attacked by Alex. There was only one problem: Alex was supposed to be dead, killed by Tim.

"BEN,", Slender said after some time of complete silence, "I will have to leave soon. Tell the others to continue their regular tasks and to be careful while I'm gone.", he ordered, "Oh, and please make sure that we have one of the rooms ready for when I'm back. For three.", with that being said, Slender was milliseconds later gone.

The place he re-appeared was a strange one to go to, even for The Slender Man himself.

The colors of orange and yellow, of green and brown, of black spotted the whole forest around him in an unique pattern. If Slender would have cared about such things, he would have called this place a breathtaking beauty. But he knew what hid behind this lulling view.

Slender would have sighed if he could. Never had he been expecting to ever see them again. To even look for them. But now he did.
Now he was searching for them. Now he had to find them.

And he did.
After many hours (if he hadn't been a supernatural being he would not have been able to tell) of teleporting through the timeless forest, he finally found them. They were in a giant clearing with tall trees melting into the sky and a small brook running through it, parting the clearing in two.
Again, it was something many people would have called "beautiful."

However, the ones Slender Man was looking for sat in a circle together, staring at the floor in front of them, being as silent as their surrounding was. Slender teleported himself nearer, suddenly standing behind a blonde, young woman. She looked up to him with empty, glassy eyes. Slender tilted his head a bit. He was surprised.
Why didn't this human react at all?

But neither of them did. They all just looked up to him, their stares hollow, the light faded from their eyes, their souls broken.
One of the five had a bullet wound on his abdomen, Slender noticed. So did another three of them, too, but the two women both had a bullet wound piercing through their hearts and the man in the white shirt had obviously been shot in the head.

Only one of them, a young man in a yellowish hoodie, did not have any bullet wounds.
Instead, his neck was a dark purple, twisted into an impossible angle. Slender Man knew that he could barely keep his head up to look at him.

"Hello.", Slender spoke, breaking the silence, "Don't be afraid. I am not here to cause any harm.",

Liar..

HE IS
A Liar

Nobody spoke. They only kept staring. Yet.

"What do you want.", the man in the white shirt asked. His voice was scratchy. None of them had used their voice in a while. (Or was it not that long ago?)

The Slender Man responded: "I have a deal for you I'm sure you would not want to miss."
Silence. Empty eyes, always watching.

"What is it?", now the blonde girl asked quietly, her voice fragile. Slender looked down at her, directly into her eyes and startled a bit. He could remember her. Amy, the young woman's name, had been a wonderful person, to put it simple. Her eyes had been full of joy, Slender mused, But fate's a terrible thing, now isn't it?

Slender shook his head slightly. "Seth and Brian. I want you two to become my new proxies.", Slender Man finally said. Seth sneered dryly: "Why should we?"

Slender chuckled darkly. Of course Seth wouldn't agree immediately. That would have been way too easy. "So you don't want to get revenge? To make the one who killed you suffer like you do?"

"Alex is dead.", a new voice, the voice of Jay, whispered.
"Are you sure, little Blue Jay?", Slender asked mockingly. "Yes", Seth responded steadily, coughing a bit, "I saw.", "Oh? So it must be another Alex Kralie Tim recently got attacked by.", Slender remarked.

Brian jumped. "Tim? He's still alive?", he gargled out. With his air pipe getting crushed by the weight of his head, it was only logical that Brian had serious troubles with breathing and getting enough air to even talk.

"Indeed, he is. Alive and fine. He even got a job!", Slender said, sounding like a story teller reading out a fairy tale to little kids. "Wouldn't you love to see him again, Brian?", the tall being said in a soft, taunting voice. Brian remained silent. So did everyone else.

After a while, Slender cleared his throat. "I repeat: If the both of you willingly agree to become my proxies, you will have the chance of getting revenge. You would be alive again. You would be immortal. You would be fixed.

But, of course I can fully understand if you refuse to come with me. I mean, how long did the both of you need to get here; to get to the ark?"

---

Wow.. I'm surprised by myself that I already have a new chapter! ('already', *cough cough*)

However, this one is probably the longest I wrote until now? God, it was a pain in the ass to write it, or rather: to fucking re-type it on my phone after writing and editing the chapter over 6 hours on my computer.

And yes, it took me more than 6 hours (probably 8) to write, edit and re-type this chapter.

So.. What do you think about it? About the characters? I was soo afraid of messing it up and making, especially the Marble Hornets character, ooc.
But finally something more interesting happened!

Well, however.
I'm tired af (8 hours of writing, friends) and it's 5 am over here.

I'll edit this chapter later again when I slept a bit. But for now, enjoy!

Good night,

Traumfantasie

Edit: Thanks for +100 views. c: