Chapter 25

The week had come and gone rather quickly. Before I knew it I was preparing for my parents arrival. I couldn't believe that they were visiting me for the first time in five years. The feeling was bitter sweet. Solange wouldn't be traveling with them but promised to be in town Saturday evening. Although I loved my sister dearly, I was thankful that I had the chance to spend quality time with my parents. I had missed so much and I wanted to make up for that time.

There was so much to do and so little time. I slightly panicked when I realized that I had to prepare dinner, clean up a bit, and get myself ready.

Shawn wasn't any help either. I looked at him in disgust as he lightly snored.

"Shawn wake up" I groaned.

"Hmmm"

"Babe come on. We have to get a move on it" I said while looking at the clock. It was only 9 am and my parents wouldn't arrive until 2 but there was still a lot to be done.

"Bey it's like 9. We have time. Besides we both took off for a reason, so we wouldn't have to rush"

Shawn's right. We both agreed to take the day off, well I wasn't going anyway but I was slightly surprised when he agreed to stay home as well. His excuse; "he didn't want me to work too hard".

"So when do you suggest we get started? I still have to change the linen, clean up your mess, go grocery shopping-

"Shhhh" he said while pecking my lips.

"You hear that"? he asked.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"I don't hear anything"

"I know. No pitter patter of feet. No one asking for breakfast. No one asking to play. It's just us. Daycare is a blessing" he said playfully.

I slightly smiled. He was right, it was rare that it was just the two of us alone.

"So what are you suggesting"? I asked with a raised brow

"That we make use of this time" he said while kissing my neck

"But we have to-

"I know what we have to do but I also know what I want to do" he said with a devilish grin. Before I knew it, my legs were spread apart and his head was buried deep between them. One thing led to another and before I knew it Shawn had worn me out; literally.

I couldn't sleep any longer due to the constant ringing of my phone. I secretly hoped that whoever was calling would stop.

That's when it hit me. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to my phone.

Shit.

I had five missed calls from my parents. My eyes grew big when I realized that it was 1 pm, which meant they landed in an hour. I made a mental note to curse Shawn for even tempting me with sex. I couldn't believe I slept four hours. Four whole hours and his ass didn't bother to wake me.

I was prepared to go downstairs and lay him out. I wasn't mad that we had sex, more so upset because he knew that I had shit to do.

I took a quick shower and put on a pair of black leggings and a simple white tee. When I made my way downstairs Shawn was on the sofa watching t.v.

"Seriously Shawn?" I asked with an attitude.

"What woman"? he asked playfully.

"You knew I had shit to do-

"I'm aware" he said with a smirk

"Then why didn't you wake me"? I asked seemingly frustrated.

Shawn stood from the couch and walked closer to me.