Chapter 3

We got to the other side of the roof and I looked for a way down. In a midst my looking I saw a tree, a strong branch reached across to the roof. "Perfect" I said and I headed to it, when I slipped, the roofing came out from under my foot and had slide to the ground, I had shouted "heads up". By then I started moving faster, the zoms would've heard that and would be checking it out in no time. I climbed down the tree one handed holding Janny with the other.

"Hello-ello-ello" I had said to Mason and Becky when I reached the ground "follow me" I then ordered them. "And why should we do that" Becky announced in her high pitched voice. "Well you don't have to; but if you want to stay alive, I recommend it". "Come on Mason, she's just going to lead us to our deaths". I snorted and remarked "coming from the girl wearing high heels".

"Uh, sorry Becky but, I'm, uh gonna stay with Addilyn. She seems to know what she's doing". "A little too much don't you think, I bet she planned for this. OMG you probs made this happen to me and hubbs over here." "Hubbs?" I questioned her "Oh right future hubbs, we're going to get married when all of this is over". " Keep dreaming darling" "What's that supposed to mean?" "this might never end" I said in a hard voice that says end of conversation. It worked it shut her the hell up 'finally' I thought.

We walked in silence the rest of the way. When we got there I was so tired, and my arms felt like I had carried an elephant for that whole time, but it was just my brother. "Here we are" "And where is that exactly, it looks like we're the middle of nowhere" I rolled my eyes at her and knocked on the door twice and then started singing do you want to build a snowman (Jemma loved Frozen and zombies can't sing) A little after I had initially started singing Jem opened the door, and we hugged.

When the hug had ended She invited us all in. "Hey sorry Jem, about the other guys, I just sort of picked them up on the way" "Don't be sorry you're a hero you probably saved them" "I did and with; the power of my chemical romance! No one or thing can stop me now ha ha ha." I did the superman pose while I said those words. We fell into a fit of giggles after that. When we caught our breath I asked "have you packed your stuff yet" She cringed and answered that her tumblr stuff isn't the best for this kind of thing. I told her I would help her out.

I made her pack anything useful. A bag of canned food that wouldn't go off ( together we have enough to last us all a bit). Anything warm, cold and her strongest shoes. We also had to get Becky to pack a bag of Jem's clothes (since she would last a day in that outfit).I made dinner for everyone (pasta), and we sorted out our game plan. We head in the direction of Matt and David's house and hope that it might be a bit better sorted out up there. That night we all slept in the same room for safety.

When I woke up in the morning I made breakfast for everyone, Pancakes, bacon and eggs. Becky complained about calories, while Mason praised me for my wonderful cooking skills, and Jemma? She just smirked and winked at me, I went bright red. We headed off later that day and we're still going.