s e v e n

edited

  So tell me when you hear my heart stopYou're the only one that knows

You're the only one that knows

L O O K I N G  OUT THE WINDOW, EDEN SCRUNCHED HER NOSE. THE STENCH of dog filled Bella's truck, which was currently being driven by Embry for some reason. He could've just told Bella the direction of Emily's house but noo he had to drive the damn truck. The smell of dog and were-coyote were surprisingly different, according to Carlisle. Wolves smell was more harsher, whilst were-coyotes smell was harder to describe. Eden pursed her lips, deep in thought and soon without realising Embry, one of the wolves who introduced himself earlier, pulled up to a tiny weathered house with a window box full of marigolds. Jared, who sat in the back jumped out with ease and opened Bella's door.

Eden began to follow Embry and Jared who were heading towards the house when she realised Bella wasn't with them. She looked back to where the truck was, and there the human was; giving Eden a hard look which the were-coyote easily returned. Sighing Bella catches up to them and intertwined the two girls hands together.

"Pay up, she didn't puke." Embry joked to Jared with a grin on his face, he held out his tan hand and looked at Jared expectantly who looked annoyed, he let out an over exaggerated sigh and handed Embry five bucks. Eden stayed quite and observed the scene in front of her. She was extremely nervous, this was her soulmates pack. She needs to be on her best behaviour, she didn't want Jacob or his pack to get a bad idea of her. The fact that she's related by blood to a Cullen didn't help her situation either.

"Told you she was tough. She runs with bloodsuckers." Embry said to Jared, chuckling, before turning around to face Eden with one eyebrow raised. "So you're the infamous Eden? How are you" he asked her with a smirk. Eden muttered a quiet fine, and squeezed Bella's hand. She didn't know how to act around Jacob's friends.

"Wait, we should go back, make sure Jacob's okay." Bella said, worried. She let go on Eden's hand and pointed towards the old truck. Eden nodded her head in agreement, she needed to check on Jacob. She needs to know if he's okay.

"I hope Paul gets some teeth in him. Serves him right." Jared said, shaking his head. Eden let out a low warning growl, despite knowing nothing about her soulmate, she was still protective of him. Jared's eyes glowed in amusement and smirked at Embry.

"No way, Jake's a natural. Did you see him phase on the fly? I gotta fiver says Paul doesn't touch him." Embry defended, crossing his hands against his chest with a grin on his face. Eden decided she liked the boys, they had a nice vibe going on with them. They were considerably different to the Cullens who were always brooding, aside from Alice and Emmet who were mostly always in a happy mood.