e l e v e n

TW: suicidal thoughts by Edward

i care for you still
and i will forever

EDWARD WALKED DOWN A SEEMINGLy endless corridor, he finally reached a set of intricately carved double doors, as he stood in front of it, the doors slowly opened for him

EDWARD WALKED DOWN A SEEMINGLy endless corridor, he finally reached a set of intricately carved double doors, as he stood in front of it, the doors slowly opened for him. He entered, finding himself facing three wooden thrones, sitting on the thrones were the ancient Volturi; Aro, Marcus and Caius. If he had a beating heart, the sight of them would've made it skip a beat.

Aro wore an expensive, contemporary, black Italian suit. Long black hair in a loose ponytail that ended to his waist. The cold, heartless vampire was watching Edward like a hawk, his dark red eyes narrowing at him.

"Have you decided?" Edward questioned, he felt nervous but he couldn't bare to live in the dark, horrible world without his cousin and Bella who were six feet under. He longed for death and without them two, there was no reason for him to further exist.

"It was an intriguing debate. We don't get many suicidal vampires." Aro admitted, as he gave Edward a dark smile and let out a chuckle.

"Pathetic." Caius sneered, glaring at Edward like he was a cockroach. The heart-broken vampire simply ignored him and continued to look at Aro in the eyes, a sign of disrespect. He hoped it would push Aro to end him.

"I'm afraid your gifts are too valuable to destroy- but if you're unhappy with your lot, join us. We'd be delighted to utilize your skills." Aro offered, giving Edward a bright dark grin, showing his sharp white teeth. This wasn't what Edward wanted, the Volturi weren't giving him what he needed.

"So you won't end this?" Edward questioned, he just wanted to die- to no longer further exist in this cold, dark world. He would do anything to reunite with his innocent Bella, and his pure cousin who the world and him included, treated her too harshly.

"Not without cause." Marcus replied, finally speaking with a bored tone. Edward registered this, realising what needs to be done. He nodded towards the three and stalked off, not be forcing hearing Aro mutter three words that he believed with all his core.

"Such a waste." Aro muttered, the other two agreeing.

...

Bella and Eden waited impatiently at the curb. The silence between the two was awkward. During the ride Eden barely spoke but she didn't care. The thought of Jacob alone back in Forks, crying hurt her. It broke her and she regretted ever leaving and taking his heart with her, but she knew what needed to be done. She couldn't let her last blood relative die by the hands of those greedy snakes.