e i g h t e e n

i've gotta get away and let you go

i've gotta get away
and let you go

W I T H A SCOWL ON HER FACE, EDEN SAT DOWN NEXT TO EDWARD WHO was currently writing notes with Bella, probably about the fight that happened between Emmett and Paul. Her legs were itching to go to Jacob, and so she dug her claws into her leg, making blood draw out. Desperate for a distraction, she attempted to focus on the issue the Cullen clan were now facing.

"Edward, what happened?" Eden whispered, making sure only Edward heard, despite her attempt to be quiet a few students turned around, glaring at her. She stuck her tongue out and gave them the middle finger. She hated teenagers. Her dark brown eyes flickered towards the vampire who gave her the exact same note he gave Bella, however this time with a few adjustments.

Alice saw that Victoria was coming back. I took Bella out of town merely as a precaution- there was never a chance that she would have gotten anywhere close to Bella. Emmett and Jasper very nearly had her, but Victoria seems to have some instinct for evasion. She escaped right down the Quileute boundary line as if she were reading it from a map. It didn't help that Alice's abilities were nullified by the Quileute's involvement. To be fair, the Quileutes might have had her, too, if we hadn't gotten in the way. The big grey one thought Emmett was over the line, and he got defensive. Of course Rosalie reacted to that, and everyone left the chase to protect their companions. Carlise and Jasper got things calmed down before it got out of hand. But by then, Victoria had slipped away. That's everything.

Eden was surprised, where was she when that happened? She recalled a day where the whole Cullen gang came back home all frustrated, especially Emmett and Rosalie- who was in a bad mood more then usual, but Eden was in her room the whole time so she hadn't realised. She was probably moping about Jacob, she spent a long time doing that.

Eden returned the paper to Edward and began to bite her fingernails in concentration. From what she could remember, Emmett was fine, just angry. He had thrown a tantrum and she drowned it out by watching sad movies and crying about Jacob- fun times. She wondered how Paul was and hoped he wasn't badly hurt. Despite his anger issues, Eden liked him.

"Is there something you'd like to share there, Mr. Cullen?" A teacher who Eden once again didn't recognise called out. He had a scowl that seemed to permanent on his face. Eden wondered what it'd be like if she shifted right then and there and ate him. It's been a while since she's shifted and the coyote in her is yearning to hunt. However, she's attempting to control it, so instead of imagining how satisfying it would be to bite his head off, she began to think about Jacob. He seemed to get over their 'little' disagreement quickly, despite how much they suffered without each other's presence. Eden guessed it was a good thing, but she wasn't sure if she liked that. She hoped that they would've talked way more then they had, but maybe they can truly talk deeply about what happened.

Next thing Eden knew, she was in Calculus with Bella, although she wasn't sitting next to her. Eden was sitting next to the humans because for once, they had an actual interesting conversation going on. She was currently in a deep conversation with Tyler, Mike, Austin, and Ben, however she only recognised Mike from all the times he tried to start a conversation with her but failed.

"My money's on the big guy" One of the boys who Eden didn't recognise said. Eden glared at him, her fingers twitched, wanting to desperately fight him but she knew if she did the boy would most likely not survive.

"His name is Jacob." Eden sneered, her dark brown eyes narrowing at him, he let out a gulp and quickly nodded his head before pretending to talk to another guy next to him. What a fucking idiot, she wished she could sock him right then and there. Eden quickly made plan to punch him after school before realising Edward could hear everything she was thinking. She looked up and noticed he was shaking his head towards her. Fuck him.

"Yeah," Mike whispered, hoping to lighten up the sudden change of mood. "Did you see the size of that Jacob kid? I think he could take Cullen down."

"Of course he can." Eden agreed, a smile on her face as she imagined Jacob beating the shit out of Edward, "He's much stronger then them"

"Aren't you Edward's sister or something?" Austin- she thinks, said. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and the urge to vomit was quickly pushed down. She let out a quiet yuck before answering.

"Cousin." Eden replied back, not wanting to say anything else she looked at Ben, waiting for his opinion. He was a smart human and Eden slightly enjoyed his presence. A very rare thing for her, aside from Bella.

"I don't think so," Ben disagreed, shaking his head, "There's something about Edward. He's always so.. confident. I have a feeling he can take care of himself."

Eden grew uninterested in the conversation, deciding she no longer liked Ben before she heard La Push, straightening up she started listening in the conversation.

"Have you been down La Push lately?"Mike questioned, "Lauren and I went to the beach a couple of weeks ago, and believe me, Jacob's friends are all just as big as he is."

Eden smirked as she remembered the memories of her spending time at La Push with Jacob and the other boys. She loved it, she felt like she could be herself without the others judging her.

"Anyone in the mood for a bet?" Mike said with a evil grin.

"Ten on Jacob,"

"Ten on Jacob."

"Ten on Cullen."

"Ten on Edward."

"Jacob."

"Hey, do you guys know what it was about?" Austin wondered aloud. "That might affect the odds."

"Eden?" Tyler questioned. Annoyed, Eden shrugged before flickering her eyes towards Bella, who she knew was listening to their conversation. Those boys were complete idiots, the two would never get into a fight in front of humans, and if they ever did Eden would be the first to know, in the front row cheering the loudest for her man.

"I can guess," Mike said, who caught Eden's short glance to Bella. Mike, Ben and Tyler all looked at Bella before realising she heard everything they had said. They began to let out snickers from whisper amongst themselves. She decided that it was the last time she'll hang out with human boys before walking up to Bella and sitting down on the empty chair next to her with a big sigh. Eden was tired, and wanted to see Jacob- nothing new. She laid her head on Bella's shoulder, closing her eyes and thinking of different scenarios of how her chat with Jacob could go. Bella, in return softly rubbed the were-coyote's shoulder as she read her school work.

----

Hey guys, im so sorry for this chapter, it's a filler. It's been a lot of fillers, my past self's mistake :( sorry about that. I'll make sure to write more juicy stuff for the next chapter! also who loved my Beden agenda at the end? A total 180 from their relationship in the original plot lmfao. Who remembers when Eden wanted to snap Bella's head at any chance she got?

as always, comment, like and follow!

question of the chapter:

whats your least favourite thing about the whole Twilight series.