Chapter 26

*Hello readers! Thank you so much for reading this far! I'm just saying that the book is almost over, but I will be writing a second one. When searching for it, search for 'Twilight (Evergreen)'! Also, as soon as you begin reading this chapter, press play on that music video above this! It's the music for the Wedding. Thank you so much! Enjoy the wedding!*

Dad stands next to me at the beginning of the Isle. The air tastes of white roses.

"Nervous?" He asks, whispering.

I shake my head, and take a deep breath.

"No. I'm ready for this" I say, although my hands are shaking.

Dad smiles, sensing my nerves. He takes hold of my hand tight, and nods. I take another deep breath as we take a few slow steps towards the Isle, moving somewhat to the music. My breath is shaky. Dad smiles again, and chuckles. As we move closer to the Isle, Dad whispers something.

"I know about the baby" He whispers.

I don't take my eyes off my path, desperate not to fall and embarrass myself.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

He smiles.

"No, I'm not mad, sweetheart" He whispers. "I love you, okay? You are the most gorgeous, strong girl in the entire world, Renesme Cullen. Don't every doubt yourself, and live a long, happy life. Settle down with Jacob, okay? Find a nice little place to live and raise your baby. I love you"

"Why tell me this now?" I ask, my teeth chattering with nerves.

"Because I don't know how much longer I'll have left to say it" Dad whispers, and smiles at me.

As I come into view, a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I love you, Dad" I whisper.

"I love you too" He whispers, and then I look up.

There, standing at the end of the flower-coated, white carpet, stands my Jacob. The boy I love. The boy that imprinted on me. The boy I will spend the rest of my life with. My bronze boy. I sniff and smile at him. He's smiling that God-forbidden crooked smile. As I get closer, the burning feeling in my heart rises. Dad plants a kiss on my cheek, and then takes a seat behind us. I entwine my hands with Jacob's, and look into his soft, loving eyes. His hands are trembling, and I'm so overwhelmed with love that tears trickle down my face. He wipes them with his fingers, and repeats the vicar.

"I, Jacob Black, take you, Renesme Cullen, to be my lawful wedded wife" He begins. "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part"

I wipe a tear from his eye as my bronze boy wipes mine, and then it's my turn. My voice is full of emotion, and shakes madly.

"I, Renesme Cullen, take you, Jacob Black, to be my lawful wedded husband" I begin, and start to cry. "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part"

Jacob slips a ring onto my finger, and it's so beautiful that I have a fresh wave of tears. I give him his, and he looks into my eyes with love.

"I do" He whispers.

"I do" I whisper.

I hear the vicar murmur something, but all I can focus on is the beauty of the man before me. Before I know it, he's pulling me tight to him, kissing me passionately.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you, to" I reply, between breaths.

I don't care that anyone's watching. It's just me and my husband, Jacob Black. Although eventually, we have to break apart.

"Nobody but you, Renesme Black" He whispers, his hot forehead against mine.

Renesme Black. I'm now Renesme Black. Joined to Jacob forever.

"Always you, Jacob Black" I say.

We kiss again, living in the emotional moment. Forever. Forever Jacob Black.

There's a loud scream. We break apart quickly, and search frantically. The scream came from a little girl in the second row. She's pointing up at the snow mountain. Jacob and I don't have to look.

"Rise" Alice whispers, in a shaky voice.