Motivating Mara

About: This is a fan fiction on Nicholas "Nick" Mara. Also known as Nicholicious from the dance crew the ICONic Boyz. Famously known from SNL, America's Best Dance Crew, and the Hasbro Bop It commercial. Keep in mind this is a work of fiction, which means this story is NOT REAL, it is all made up from my imagination, and inspiration. This is a made up story about Nick Mara, that is made to be for reading, to enjoy, and to simply have the hard case of feels!

**KEEP IN MIND I HAVE MADE CHANGES! I have made simple changes, overall. I have changed Nick's age, to 14. As in real life he is way older. I have changed his age, and also his grade. As now he is a freshman in high school, but as the years in the story grow and continue, all the characters age. There are other simple changes as well. So please keep in mind of that. And mind that they are not real.

INSTRUCTIONS: This is a two sided story, which means will be told in 2 point of views. Highly switched between Nick, and Kora. To see who's point of view it is, you can see an example here.

Example: Chapter Fifty Two: I Can't Do It Anymore

However before the chapter starts there will be something like this:

Example: [Nick] Chapter Fifty Two

Authors Note: Sometimes I will leave authors notes at the end or beginning of chapters to warn you when the next update will be, or if I have no time to write.

Thank You!(: