1

Tom's P.o.v/

"Red leader! Your meeting with the Blue Army Leader is in a hour. I suggest you get ready."

"Thomas Shut up. I know it is, and I can take as long as I can."

"But you'll be late sir."

"Shut your pathetic excuse of a mouth Thomas!"

Every Day...

"Thomas! Push in the Lab meeting down to ten o'clock!"

"B-But Red leader.. at 10 you're assistance is needed at the Military Training grounds.. You're needed to-"

"Now Thomas!"

Every Month....

"Red Leader! I need to attend in the War! We need more help then we can ge-"

"Thomas I said no! Your weak assistances is not needed for such war! You are to stay here is that clear?"

"..."

"Is that CLEAR!?"

"...Y-Yes Red Leader.."

Every Year.....

Every bit of my life.. has been hell. Working with the so called "Powerful" Leader is not what it seems. To people it's a honor, an experience.

To me it's nothing but what I call.. abuse. Red Leader does nothing but hurt me with his words. He bosses me around like I'm some type of low level slave.

I'm way more capable of doing things then writing down schedules!

I sat alone in my room, Tomee in hand. I hugged him tightly as I looked at my door with my somewhat "Eyes"

Ever since I got eye cancer, I was assigned to wear some type of robotic goggles that helped me see. They were like actual eyes. I could see color just fine and I can even blink, even though I don't have to.

I sighed as I looked at Tomee Bear. I softly comped his spike like hear in my two fingers. He was the only thing that reminded me of the past.. the good old days, where Tord nevered offered us to be apart of his army.

"Thomas! Get over here!" I herd Tord call from his office. I gritted my teeth and placed Tomee down on my bed. I put my vest back on as I left to his office.

I opened the office doors and walked to Tord's desk." You needed me Red Leader?" I asked calmly.

He looked up from his hands and stared at me. He looked extremely tired. The reason for that is because there's a upcoming battle in a few days. He hasn't got rest sense.

"Red Leader? You look horribl-"

"I know what state I am thank you very much.." Tord said running his robotic hand threw his devil like hair." What time is the training tomorrow Thomas..?"

"U-uh lets see," I took out my tablet and searched for tomorrows schedule." Its at 8 AM Red leader."

"Very well.." He sighed and coughed a bit." We need all the training we can get, double the training. Make the session end around 1."

My "eyes" disappeared from view from my goggles." R-Red leader! In your state you won't last that long! Neither would the soldiers-"

"Shut up you fucking alcoholic..." He stood up tiredly." You have no place to say what I can't do.."

I stared at him for a bit. I nodded and typed it in for everyone to see. Once I was done I sighed and looked up at him again.

He was resting his head on the desk, obviously very tired. I bit my lip and looked away,"Is that all Red Leader?"

He looked up at me tiredly." I am to tired to think of anything at the moment. Be gone with you."

He motion me to leave and I did so. I closed the door behind me quietly. I looked at my tablet.

He's really going to train for 6 hours is he..

I looked behind me, staring at the doors of Tord's Office.

Why the fuck am I worrying about him..

It was late at night so I should go to sleep.

Its now morning//

I pat Tomee Bear on the head as I walked out of my room. It was 6 Am.

Time to see if Tord's awake.

I opened the door to his room, he's not there. He must of fell asleep in his office. Again.

I made my way to his office, it was correct. There he was, sleeping soundly, head on his desk, and breathing slowly. I sighed and went inside." Red Leader. It's 6 am, it's time to get ready for the day." I said shaking him slightly.

He stirred and raised his head." Morning already?" He yawned and looked at me. His eye patch was still on and he adjusted it a bit.

"Wake up the soldiers. We have two hours to get ready to train."

"Yes Red Leader.."

I walked out and headed to the yards. Separate sleeping chambers lined up against the walls of the training grounds. I looked up at the speakers in the center on the yards, pressing a button.

The speakers exploded as it sent a signal to the chambers. I herd muffled screams of surprised from them.

I still think having a electric shock after the morning call is useless.

I looked around and saw the two top soldiers. The ones Tord gives more respect to.

"Patryk, Paul, Nice to see you two up."
I looked up at the taller individuals.

"Well, we kinda like being up before.. the wake up call." Paul said smiling, gaining a little laugh from Patryk.

"Yeah I would too," I agreed, fixing my hair a bit.

"How's Red Leader doing?"

"Oh.. Just the same as he always is..."
I rolled my eyes.

Patryk and Paul know how I feel about working with Tord. They told me it will get better, sense they have to deal with him as well. I know that they are just saying that so I wouldn't have to feel alone on it.

Paul's eyes soften a bit," Hey Red Leader means well, cheer up." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"He's just stubborn you know. He will come around to appreciate your hard work.... some day." Patryk added, at least trying to make me feel better.

I nodded to him, acknowledging that he tried, though Paul gave him a cold stare." It'll be ok Tom. He'll grow on you soon enough."

"It's been years, I doubt he will.." I said to myself. Paul smiled at me and left with Patryk walking besides him, holding hands.

I chuckled at how cute they looked together, then I imagined how it would feel to hold Tord's hand.. I shook that thought off and sighed.

Time to start the day...