4

Tord's P.o.v/

I stared at Tomee, imagining the horrible sight once again. I sighed as the song repeated over and over in my head.

"London Bridge is falling down.." I sang softly, touching the bears little feet.

"Red Leader?" I herd Tom's voice. I quickly stuffed Tomee in my desk and cleared my throat." Enter.."

Tom walked in, looking like he lost something very important." H-Hey uh.. I lost something and I wanted to know if you seen anything that looks like it's min-"

"Thomas? What happened to your arm.."

"Oh, kinda got ambushed by the Blue Army-"

I jumped up and held his arm up. He winced a bit and I soften my gripped. I felt the bandages wrapped around his arm.

They don't know what they have just started..

"Red Leader?" Tom took his arm away from my grasp.

"Oh sorry.. You said you lost something right?" I fixed my sleeves and looked at him.

"Uh... Yes, have you see anything that looks like mine?"

"No I haven't, what is it that you lost?"

Tom looked down," Nothing. Just something really important to me..." he trailed off a bit. I nodded," Well it's gone now, what ever it was it probably was use for target practice."

"What?!" Tom shouted, running out of my Office. I sighed and took Tomee out of my desk." Lets put you back where you belong."

I checked to see if Tom was near before entering his room. I place the Bear on top of the closet, taking one last look at him before walking out.

I made my way to my room, changing out of my uniform to my more comfortable wear. My robotic arm clicked when I fully put on my red short sleeve. I sighed and went back to my office. Tom was there.

"If you're suspecting me I do not have the thing that you lost."

"Oh well thanks for clarification.."

"Go to your room. You'll find the thing tomorrow.."

Tom sighed but didn't argue.

Time skip because I'm Lazy :)/
[Also I really want to do this part and I just couldn't wait]

Tom's P.o.v/

"What do you mean the battle is TODAY!" I shouted to Tord, who ran out of his office.

"Thomas not now! They made the battle now.. they did an early attack, I need you to stay here and watch the base."

"Red Leader! Please, just this once. Let me be part of the battle!"

"Thomas no! You do not want to argue with me!"

"I want to show you I'm way better then being some shitty schedule worker!"

"Thomas I said no!"

"I do not care what you say I'll be part of the battle no matter if you like it or no-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Pain shot threw my stomach and I hit the wall. I coughed and looked up.

Tord was standing there, holding his rifle. He was scared of what he done," T-Thomas... You will not attend the battle..A-And that's... final." With that he ran off with a few troops.

I stood up weakly, holding my stomach as I watched him go. I felt a few tears run down my face.

He hit me with a rifle.. that's dangerous.

I took off my goggles and slid down against the wall. I let the tears fall as my pain faded.

That was the first time he has ever hit me..

I don't know why I was really surprised about this, I shook my head.

I'm going to that battle, no matter what Tord said. I will prove myself.

Tord's P.o.v/

I sat looking at my hands. Our troops are on planes and helicopters. The battle is located in London, I know Tom, Edd, and Matt lived there and I will protect it.

It was going to be a long ride...

...

Every thing was black, except for a bit of cobble that I was standing on. I looked around the black void that I was in.

I saw Tom standing in front of me.

"Tom?"

He reached out his hand twords me, like he was jumping after something. 

The ground below me started to break. I stared at Tom in horror as I grabbed his reaching out hand. We both fell down in the endless black.. void.

...

I shot up.

Was that a dream? I don't remember falling asleep.

I shook my head and looked out the helicopter. The ground was a bit visible, but I could tell we were already out of Norway.

I thought about Tom. I could've killed him with the rifle. I'm really glad I didn't. Paul stood next to me along side Patryk, they seem about ready for battle.

And so am I..

______________

Shiz! A really short chapter! There's an explanation to this. First off, it's really late and secondly, I want chapter 5 to be the longest chapters yet and the most existing!! I'm really enjoying making this story and I hope you enjoy reading it

Have a good day/night everyone!!