7

Tord's P.o.v/ Skipped where they are back at the base. Three days time.

Things became more serious.. after Blue Leader's attempt to kill me, we needed to discuss something. How he broke a law of our battle.

I looked out the window of my office, watching my men train. The familiar sound of my door opening played.

"Red Leader..."

I turned around," Oh, Hello Edd..."

"I've herd you fallen off a bridge."

"You herd correct."

We stared at each other for while, till we both broke into laughter. We soon joined in for a warm embrace

"Its good to see you my friend!"

"I could say the same!"

"How's Matt treating you?"

" He's treating me well."

He smiled with a little blush in his face. I pushed him playfully," How's the designer base?"

"Its fine! Matt and I got some cool designs in the making."

"Really? That's awso-"

"Tord, it's time fo-" Tom came in, frozen in place at the sight of Edd.

"Edd..?"

"Tom!" He hugged Tom tightly, Him joining in a few seconds later." Its great to see you!"

"Its great to see you to!"

"Are you still not use to calling Tord Red Leader?"

Tom's face grew a bit red," O-Oh! Uh.. Sorry... Red Leader."

"It's ok Thomas." No one in the base knew about me and Tom yet, so far Tom is the only one to call me by my real name.

Tom cleared his throat," Anyway.. 'Red Leader' it's time for your meeting with Blue Leader."

My expression turned serious," Thank you Thomas.. I'll leave right away." I said my goodbyes to them and made my way to the peace building, where there's a big gap between Red and Blue base.

Time skip/

I sat staring at Blue Leader, his smile is unsettling." Good evening Red.."

"Blue Leader.."

"I call for this meeting to discuss-"

"What you're accidental explosion at the Tower Bridge?"

Blue stayed silent." Oh of course not, that was intentional."

I hissed at him," I need to discuss how you broke our laws of agreement Blue Leader.. Surrending before attack isn't allowed."

"Ah yes, sorry sorry." He said, smiling like an idiot." But before we discussed that. I want to say what I want to first."

I nodded, letting him talk.

"One of my mem told me, he saw you with that blue vested soldier, that you created a 'deep' connection with him?"

I was shocked, but I didn't show it." Define 'deep'."

"You know... Like very close, trust each other very much, involves Love?"

I laughed, making Blue Leader a bit confused." Listen Blue. Unlike you, I took the time to create a strong bond with all my soldiers, When 'Blue vest' fell down with me, I was simply making sure he was alright."

Blue tsk at me." You know a Red... Being a Leader means you can't love anyone. And.. Having strong bonds with your men creates a weaker Leader." He stood up walking around the table." When one of your soldiers die, you slowly die as well."

I stayed silent, looking at my hands as Blue Leader placed his hands on my shoulders." I suggested you watch little Blue vest if I were you... I could see right threw you."

I showed no emotion to this. Blue chuckled and walked back to his seat," Please now your turn to explain your complaint of me breaking the rul-"

"I wish not to speak anymore.." I said calmly. Blue smiled, then nodded." Very well. Good day to you."

I took no time to leave. Blue Leader did have a point, use Leaders can't have a love life. It will only interfere with our work.

Back at the base because I'm lazy/

"You wanted to see me Tor-"

"Red Leader.." I Interrupted him. He stood there a bit frighten.

I took a deep breath," Tom.. I need to talk to you. It's about, us."

He sat at the chair in front of my desk, his attention was on me fully now.

"We... We can't be together."

"W-What do you mean..."

"You know.. Like, I can't love you anymore."

Tom looked down at his lap," H-How can you say that so easily!" He screamed, slamming his hands on my desk. I jumped, I never expected such action from him.

"Tom I-"

"SHUT UP! WE ONLY HAD LIKE, OH I DONT KNOW, THREE DAYS TOGETHER!!" He was trying so hard not to cry.

"It was just three days..." I pointed out.

He paced around the room, pulling his hair," Tord.. You never ment it did you." He looked at me, his pixel eyes showing sadness.

I hesitated, before shaking my head." If I'm with you Tom.. It'll interfere with my work and-"

"WORK!? THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!" He threw a book at me, which I easily dodge." You're leaving me, for no interruptions to you being Leader..."

I stared at him, it did sound stupid." Tom..."

"Don't you Tom me.. Clearly, You're just a lier. A stupid fucking Bitch! Who only cares for his job!"

He took off his goggles and threw them at the wall, breaking them easily.

I stared at him frighten. He covered his face with his hands,"I rather not see you, for the rest of my life.."

"How are you going to see your way around.." I said softly.

"I've been here long enough to remember which way I'm going.. net you don't believe that don't you RED LEADER!" And with that he pushed my office door with full force, stomping away. Paul was there, wide eyed.

I stood there dazed. Tom was deeply hurt by this, he really did love me, more then I love him.

Tom's P.o.v/

I felt my way to my room, opening my door and slamming it behind me. I knew my room pretty well, so I walked to my Smirnoff stash. I pulled open the hatch and drank all of it in one go before reaching for another one.

My throat felt the calming feeling of burning. I sat at the side of my bed, Tomee was next to me. I pulled him in for a tight hug, letting the tears finally escape. I drank slowly this time, holding Tomee close to me.

Tord.. You fucking lier..

I started to grin.

Ha! Why haven't I expect that from you!

My gaining started turning into giggling.

You ment to hurt me...

I started laughing, tears falling down my face as I continued to laugh. I held my Smirnoff bottle tightly in my hand as pulled it close to me. I took a deep breath as I ran my hand threw my hair.

I'm glad I can't see you anymore...