9

Tord's P.o.v/

I took a deep breath. I slammed open the door," Tom I know you hate me right now but we're going to talk whether you like it or-"

I stopped. Tom looked ny way with wide confused eyes, as one of my soldiers stood very... VERY! close to him.

"Red Leader?" Tom said a bit confused of course.

I stared at the sight, the female stared blankly at me. I took a breath, walking over to the two. I smiled at my soldier, before hitting her on the side if the head.

"Ow! What was that-" I grabbed her by the collar of her uniform, throwing her out of the room.

She deserved it..

She stared at me sharply before I slammed the door on her." What happened?" Tom asked.

I walked up to him, grabbing him by the shoulders," Where you about to cheat on me!?"

"W-what-"

I pulled him close to me, our lips connecting. His eyes widen, not even moving. I pulled away, hugging him tightly," Tom I'm so sorry for what I said.. I believe in something that wasn't true. Can I have another chance?"

I felt Tom move his hand to his mouth, coving his lips." Thats the first time you kissed me..."

I looked at him." S-sorry if it was to soon..."

"No no! It's ok.." he held my hand, his face red. I relaxed a bit.

"Tom.. can you forgive me for what I said to you.. I still want to love you... I never want you to leave me."

Tom smiled," Of course.."

"Really?"

"Yes, you get one more chanc-"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I hugged him tightly, causing him to gasp in surprised. He laughed softly, hugging me back happily.

"I thought you where going to hate me forever.." I said sadly.

"Well I probably would've... if Patryk hadn't came along to talk to me."

Thank you Patryk..

I kissed Tom on the head," Lets go get you new goggles."

Time skip/
(LAZINESS)

I couldn't be more happy in my life! Tom got new goggles, but this time they could show more emotion! Edd told me when something 'romantic' or something a couple would do they'll turn into red hearts! Tom doesn't know that yet, I may or may have not asked Edd to put that in.

I walked down the hallway to my office, being stopped by the girl who was hitting on Tom.

"Red Leader! I want to know why you stopped me from making a move. Second Charge Thomas is a total hottie and I was about to-"

"Listen here... For you're information," I leaned down to her ear saying in a whisper," You where making a move on my boyfriend."

She jumped back in surprised," Y-Your BOYFRIEND?!"

I smiled," Yes, and I wouldn't go with 'Hottie' I would like to think of him as an adorable teddy bear~" I said in a daydream voice. She stared at me a bit.

"Oh also I want you to stay away from him for now on ok!"

"Wait What, b-but.."

"Did I fucking stutter?" I glared at her.

"N-No Red Leader!"

"Good! Have a nice day!" I waved to the stunned girl, humming happily to myself.

Tom was in my office, with his new goggles. I smiled, thinking on a way to active the hearts." Hello Tom!"

"Hello Tord!" He smiled. I walked up to him, smiling as well.

"How's your goggles doing?"

"Its great! I could see way more clearer."

I admire his excitement." Hey Tom. Can I try something?"

"Sure? What is it you want to-"

I pushed him against the wall, his face growing faint red," Tord?"

"Shhh." I replied, messing with his hair a bit. I could tell he was a bit confused. I kissed his jawline," Have I ever told you how adorable you look?" Red started spreading across his face.

"I uh.. No."

"Well I guess this is my first time then~" I leaned in for a kiss. Tom's eyes turned to what I wanted to see. Hearts. I pulled away and shouted," YES I DID IT!!!"

Tom stood confused, and he looked a bit disappointed,"W-what..?"

I giggled at his eyes." Tom, your eyes can see my heart."

He blinked. I rolled my eyes and took him to down to my room, sense it was the closest. I pointed at the mirror and he looked in it.

He looked back at me, his eyes turning back to normal, and annoyed." Seriously?"

"Aww come on, they were adorable!"

"Uh-huh.."

"Hey whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Are you mad because I didn't kiss you?" I smiled, hugging him from behind.

He didn't respond. I faced him, leaning in," Want me to finish it then?"

His eyes turn back to hearts, Me taking that as a yes. Before I did anything, Tom moved in, kissing me. I of course kissed back.

I pulled away, earning a slit pout from Tom." Aww don't worry, you'll get more later." I messed up his hair.

"I love you Tom."

"I love you to Tord."

We walked out of my room, hand in hand. Mostly all of my men knew about Tom and I now, except Matt and Edd, and I didn't mind it all. I'm very happy that I'm with him, and I would love to tell the whole world.

I kissed Tom's hand as he went to do his work. I watched him till he went out of sight.

One thing that scares me, is that Blue Leader's threat still stands about Tom. I sighed, remembering the conversation we had at Peace base. I growled at the lie Blue told me. All I have to do now is protect To from Blue Leader. As I'm afraid he'll do something to Tom.

"Good evening Red Leader."

"Good evening Paul."

"How's Tom?"

"Amazing, is that even a question?" I smiled. Paul rolled his eyes and smiled a bit as well.

" Its time to train the soldiers now Red Leader."

"Well lets go."