10

???'s P.o.v/

"Sir! We were just informed that-"

"Shh, Calm yourself Vinny." I turned around, facing a excited girl." What has got you all jumbled with energy my faithful little solider?"

She took a breath," They are indeed together. We have a week spot on Red Leader."

I smiled," Good. This shall be fun." I walked passed her, taking the news rather excitedly. I looked back at her," Do you still know Patryk?"

She showed me a look of disgust," Rather not talk about that gay ex of mine.."

I laughed," Don't worry... I think we can use Patryk for good use."

"Like what?"

"Well Vinny, he is friends with exo eyes.. We could use him to lure him to us."

Vinny smiled my idea," Thats brilliant Sir!" I nodded.

"I have started a war, by breaking a law. And I want to push it further. We have a week spot, so we can now do what we want to."

"Sir!" Three soldiers came into view," When is the time to get Patryk."

"Do it now. Say you two are not part of this base. Just friends that want reconnecting."

They nodded and left me with Vinny." This will be fun."

Time skip/

A few hours came by. I herd the door slammed opened and the sound of struggling against two others.

He's here..

I smiled at him. His eyes showed anger as it tinted with a bit of red." Now now Thomas.. We have a lot of catching up to do." I snapped my fingers and he was punched on the side of his head by Vinny. He was out cold.

Soon enough he was on a chair, strapped with mental cuffs around the arm chairs. I smiled at the sight of the unconscious man.

"I wounder what he would say when he sees his little boyfriend here."

"Probably be scared." I herd Vinny say. I smiled, imagining him crying.

"We will have to wait till tomorrow..."

____________

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!! Sorry for it being short. I have plans >:3