3

I took a stroll around victor's village when I saw Jackronned. "Hey! Jack!" I shouted, going over to him. "Mum's making lamb stew for lunch. Yo coming?" He shook is head.

"You know what! I'm sick of people calling me that!" He said.

"What? Isn't that your name?" I asked.

"No! That's just a stupid nickname people call me because my favourite story as a kid was Jack and the Beanstalk and my favourite character from Harry Potter is Ron."

"That makes sense."

"My names Haymitch. Didn't you pay attention in the 50th Reaping?"

"No. I don't really bother."

I headed home and slowly chewed my lamb stew. After a warm bowl of delicous stew, I took my jacket and bow and arrow then headed off into the woods outside the fence. I set up three snares and shot two rabbits. I then headed to the lake. I sharpened my target practice arrows with a stone and engraved a target in the tree. I hit the bullseye but my shot was so hard the arrow cut right through the tree. I expected that. It happened with all the other trees. I look at the other evergreens surrounding the lake. Target with a hole in the middle. I remebered the time when I made a huge hole in the training centre. I popped two blueberries in my mouth, shot a deer and headed home for tea and cakes.

The next day was the reaping. I dressed myself in a pale blue, short sleeve dress and headed to the square. I sat with Haymitch and two strange Capitol people on the stage. Then a wierd woman stepped onto the stage. "Well HELLO district 12!" She said in a sarcastic excited voice. "Ella is pregnant with a baby who is to be named Effie, so this year, I, Abbigrenda Hemgore, will be taking her place. How exciting! Now as you know, ladies ALWAYS first." She shuffled in her pink heels over to the girls ball. "Jishy Cooper!" 

I fainted

Author's note:

Hey guys. Originally I thought Haymitch was like in the 60th Hunger Games. So I made it his nickname. BTW, please read a book called the Story of Sakura by EarthyRainow_death. She's actually Belle, whom I dedicated the first book to. Oh and please read Enchanted by cuteAllyXD. In case you didn't read the first book, Jishy is Lisa's older sister. So, hope u guys like the story.

Smiledobby (Xiao Wei)