4

<p data-p-id="c72cd66f5c8b5a27f2b237039efe13fe">Heck. Jishy is super bossy and always wants her way. She wont listen to me. One. Two, she wont survive a week in that arena. Jishy clambered up to the stage. "Come along." Said Abbigrenda, enthusiastically. I watched as my dear sister shook in fear beside Abbi, taking quick glances at me. I gave her a thumbs up and she replied with a sincere nod.

"Boys next!" Abbi said walking to the boys ball. "James Campbell." Ugh! They can't be serious. That cocky brat, win? The thought is just unreal. Jishy and Campbell were brought into the Justice Building. Mum went in to see her, then me. I hugged her. "It's okay." I assured her. "I survived, so you can. With me being your mentor, nothing can stop you from winning." She nodded, crying.
"I guess it runs in the family." She said through a waterfall of tears. A Peacekeeper then burst in and dragged me out.

Later that day, I sat with Haymitch, Abbi, James and Jishy in the train. Haymitch, who, for once, was sober, was gulping down several glasses of port. A young Avox girl, only about thirteen, served us Capitol baked potatoes. I watched the Avox girl as she walked out of the dining car. She reminded me of Arabella. Arabella! I forgot about her. I guess she's a mentor too. That night Jishy and I shared a room with bunk beds. I read about the History of Panem whilst Jishy slurped some delicious Ice Mango Juice.

The next morning I had to hear James boast about how his parents were some of the richest merchants in the district. "Yeah, I'm a victor, you're useless!" I thought when I chewed on oily bacon. Back at our room, I gave Jishy a few tips on what to do in the training center. "Spend your first day trying EVERYTHING." I told her. "Then second things that you're terrible at. Last your best stuff. Oh, and always impress the Gamekeepers." I passed her a list of advice similar to mine when I was in the arena. It read:

- align with James. He'll probably say yes
-run away from the Cornucopia
-never miss a feast
-go somewhere you know is safe, has food and water
-never skip a chance to kill a weak tribute
-get allies at the training center who are not Careers
-come back to the Cornucopia LATER for leftovers

Raisa came to experiment on Jishy, like she did to me. Like she always says, a girl must always look her best. I continued reading for the rest of the day in hope that life would get easier for me.