problem after problem (2)

You talked with them for about five minutes before you heard a knock on the door and everyone looked at it and jinxx had gotten up and walked over to it.
You saw him open it and sammi appear.
She had wrapped her arms around his neck for a quick hug and a peck on the lips before the walked over to the table again and everyone greeted her.
"Hey n/n" she greeted with a smile.
"Hey sammi." You greet and you all continued to talk.
"No. It isn't possible!" Jake replies.
"It is though! There could be such a thing at cadogs and we wouldn't know!" You debate.
"Andy what do you think??" Jake asks.
"Oh hell no. I'm not getting pulled into this," He states with a small luagh.
"Ugh!" You huff.
Sammi agreed with you, ashley agreed with jake and Cc and Andy refused to get sucked into it.
After about ten more minutes jake gave up and you and sammi high fived.
After about half an hour with them, you stod up with an, "I'm gonna go back to my room, it was good seeing you guys." And headed up stairs and closed your door.
you plopped on your bed and closed your eyes, trying not to think about anything.
However it wasn't any use.
you had your music playing as loud as your phone would go as you tried to sing along to get your mind away from everything.
Your voice was muffled though becuease you had your face shoved in y9ur pillow so you could sing louder.
You had been kicking your feet on the wall to the drums of devil in the mirroir and did your best to keep up.
You had been changing songs and continued to do the same thing to each song.
After about an hour of doing this your voice was raspy but you continued on.
"WE'LL CARRY ONNNNN! WE'LL CARRRYYYYY OOONNNN!" YOU yelled at the top of your lungs.
Another song passed yet again and you continued to sing.
"WHEN YOUR LIFE BECOMES A WARRR SET THE WORLD ON FIREEE!!" You scream each lyric to match the tone.
Your face was in your pillow still.
"WHEN YOUR BACKS AGAINST THE WAL-" How ever you stopped singing when all the dpsudden your music just randomly stopped.
'Did I kill my speakers?' You think to yourself and turn to see Andy putting your phone back down on your bedside table with an almkst disgruntled look.
However he smiled when he saw you looking at him.
"Hey I just wanted to make sure you where alright, we heard a lot of banging on the walls and loud music." He says softly.
"Yep never been better." You say with a small forced smile.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yep." You lie once again
He gives you an unsure look and sits down on the bed next to you, yawning slightly.
"So how's it going down there?" You question, sitting up.
"Good, they are all still talking, I just told them I was gonna come check on you." He tells you.
you nod slightly.
"So 9s this how you plan to spend the rest of your life?" He questions.
"Hm?" You ask, furrowing your eyebrows.
"You know, blasting music, locking yourself jn your room, passing out from exuastion, crying, cutting, not talking to anyone really, refusing to eat?" He asks and you look at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"Well maybe I will! And who are you to care? It's my life and my decisions! I'm not a child andy!" You say defensively.
"I never said you where n/n." He says softly
"Besides I mean maybe I like it this way! For all you know I could just be faking this, for all you know this has just been an expirament! How much pity does it take for Andy biersack to take you in! I mean for all you know I'm not who I day I am! Shut up alright!" You ramble on uncomfertably.
This made Andy shoot up from where he was laying.
"Y/n you look at me right now." His voice was Stern and you could h3ar a twinge of hurt.
Now you had done it..
"Do you truly think that I continued to talk with you becuease I had pity for you? Do you seriously think that I want you staying here becuease I have pity for you?? No y/n it's becuease I fucking care about you. It's becuease everytime I look at you i can see the sweet person you truly are and I didn't wanna just leave you alone and broken. You needed someone to be there for you. I didn't take you in becuease of pity, it was becuease your like family to me n/n." He says, his voice Stern but yet soft.
you had looked down at your hands, you felt bad now.
"Y/n can you please look at me?"  He asks.
After a second you look up at him hesitintally.
"So do you truly think what you said is the truth?" He asks.
"I don't know." You say and he sighs.
"Okay but I promise you that I honeslty do care about you, I care about your health, wellbeing, happiness and life." He says and leans over and kisses your forhead softly and pull you to into a hug.
"I'm sorry Andy I should know this by now..." you murmur, feeling rather guilty.