This wasn't supposed to happen.. (Alex Gaskarth)

You sat on the floor of the bathroom.
Your back up against the cold white wall, certain parts of your legs felt the encroaching feeling of cold becuease of the ripped part of your black jeans didn't cover your legs.
Your wristbands left behind in your room.
Drops of blood splattered onto the tile floors and on your exposed knees as you continued to cut your already scarred wrist.
You choked on a sob, trying to quiet yourself so your brother wouldn't hear you.
You wipe your eyes on your black jacket's sleeve, smearing your black eyeliner as you did so.
You had made ten new incisions and blood continued to leak faster from the new open wounds.
You had become severally depressed after your father died if cancer and your mother died of hearbreak.
You were left to live with your older brother.
You were living on your own but once your had tried jumping off a building to kill yourself and tried bleeding out, he thought it was best you come live with him.
Even though you were 18, you often weren't able to take care of yourself.
Your brother was 29 and married to a girl named Mally.
She was sweet but you didn't exactly know her too well.
Currently she was down in Georgia Tennessee helping her mother while her father was in the hospital recovering from a car accidint.
She would be back for a good month..

Once you had made around fifteen or so new cuts, you put the pocket knife away and watched the crimson color float up from beneath your skin.
After a good five or so minutes of just mindlessly starring at your cuts, you got up and went to the sink and turned it on, adjusting the temperature before sticking your wrist under it.
Gasping at the sting it cuased, you quickly bit your tongue to shut yourself up.
Once you got it cleaned up and it stopped bleeding, you cleaned your knees up were the blood had stained them and then cleaned up the tile floor before quietly leaving the bathroom back to your room.
you had just put on your last one of the five before Louis knocked on your door.
"Y/n? " He asks through the door.
"yes?" You ask.
"Can you please come out to the livingroom?" He asks.
"Um... sure..." you say skeptically.
After a minute you got yourself straightened up and quickly threw one a jacket so he wouldn't see the knew cuts before waking out of your room and down the hall and entered the living room were you found Louis sitting on the couch.
"Hey. So, I have a surprise for you." He says with a small grin.
Eyeing him skeptically becuease usually when he said this a prank would come next, you take a tiny step backwards.
"So... i  know you have been really depressed and i dotn really know how to help and...I was doing some research and I got you this." He says before walking towards you and taking your hand, slipping some kind of paper in it before letting it go.
You looked down and almost screamed.
"ALL TIME LOW CONCERT AND A BACKSTAGE VIP PASS?!" You said excitedly in disbelieve.
He shook his head excitedly as he admired the way your face lit up.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" You squealed.
You looked down at them again to see that this was tomorrow and nearly screamed.
You hugged him tightly before running back to your room to get an outfit together.
Sadly your wristbands were to stretched out and so up you wouldn't be wearing them tomorrow becuease you didn't want to loose them.
Your wristbands consisted of: two all time low wristbands, a Pierce the veil one, and twenty one pilots and my chemical romance.

~~~~~~~~~~

you jut got out of the shower and got dressed in your favorite all time low shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and your favorite pair of high top converse.
you then straightened your blue and turquoise hair up since it was already striaght for the most part but just in between that it drove you crazy.
You then applied black winged eyeliner and did a light layer of dark blue eyeshadow, then went onto doing your eyebrows a bit better, fixing them up here and there.
You grabbed the box that layed on your bed and inspected it with curiosity.
Assuming that Louis had left it there for you, you opened it.
Inside was a note.

Y/n, I hope that you like the things in the box. I thought you might like it for the concert. Sadly I was called into work early so I won't be able to see you there, but I left money on the dinner table so you can take a taxi :)
Be safe!
Love you my tiny jellybean ❤