Whoops (Ashley Purdy x Reader)

"FUCK YOU! YOU CHEATING RAT BASTERED YOU BEST BE GONE BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR DUMBASS FACE!" You scream at Ashley, flinging a bottle at him as he ducks to miss it.
"I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I was drunk!" He yelps, looking behind him quickly as the bottle smacks across your guy's house's wall.
"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE YOU DID IT THEN! JUST CUASE YOUR DRUNK DOESN'T MEAN YOU DIDN'T DO IT!" You screech, flinging a rubber ball at him, once again, he dodged it.
"Lucy please forgive me!" He pleads, Dodging the ball.
"FUCK OFF! GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!" You yell, flinging a can at him as he ran for the door.
However he wasn't looking where he was going and ended up smashing his head in the door before he got to open it.
"Fuck!" He yelled, stumbling back and falling on his ass.
You have to keep from luaghing as you run over to him.
"Hun are you alright?" You ask, moving his hand away from his head as you tried not to luagh still.
"Fuck. Yeah uh- I think-" He groaned slightly as you touched near the spot he smacked.
"I think all this practicing has gotten to me." He groans with a small luagh and you smile, kissing his forehead.
You had taken a job for a friend to be in their movie and Ashley had been helping you run lines all day... however obviously this time it went wrong...
"Your bleeding, Ash. Let me get you a washcloth." You say softly, petting his hair before running to go get a damp rag.
You bring it back to him and softly clean up with small bit of blood that had trickled down his face.
You help him up and, with a small bit of tipping, he stood to his feet.
"I think that's enough practicing for today." You say and he luaghs. "You think?" He questions and you wrap your arm around his waist as his hand goes to your shoulder as you start walking for the bedroom.
You helped him on the bed, making him take his boots off first.
"Can you get me beer?" He asks with a puppy like hopefulness in his tone.
"No. I am gonna get you pain killers." You tell him sternly and he frowns.
"I truly don't know what I'm gonna do with you." You say with a small smile as you shake your head and leave the room.
you come back a minute later with pain killers and a glass of water and bring it over to him, handing him the things as he Swallows the pills.
"Good." You say, taking the glass and setting it down before leaning over the bed and kissing his lips softly.
"Come cuddle?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows and making you luagh slightly.
you climb into the bed and wrap your arm around his chest, connecting your hand with his while the other one played with his hair that layed on your lap.
"Tv?" He asks and you grab the remote and put on f/s.
you watch with intently even though you had already seen it before as your fingers absentmindedly run through his hair.
"Y/n?" He murmurs softly.
"Mhm?" You hum.
"Do you ever get sick of me?" He asks, turning over in your lap to look at him.
"What?! Of course not!" You state definsivly, taken back by the question.
"Well I mean I don't know, like when we go on tour you generally are there for a month striaght with us, we spend a lot of our time together in general, and you never get bored or annoyed by me?" He asks quietly, seeming to be slightly self-conscious at the moment which took you by suprise.
"Ashley Purdy. I will never be sick of you. Why? Are you sick of me?" You ask and he shales his head.
You had been with Ashley for about five months but had known him for a little over a year and you realised you were really the only person he had ever actually truly been in.
"Like are you sure though? You don't need to lie." Ashley says and you smile softly, moving his head off your lap and bring your chest over his, hands on either side of him and lean your head down and barley kiss his lips, his out a bit more to actually meet yours.
However when you slightly pulled away, his eyes lingered closed and his lips stayed in the position for a moment.
"I will never be sick of you. I promise." You tell him, rubbing your nose against his and kiss his lips again.
You had never thought the Ashley Purdy to be one of self-consciousness. When you knew him he always had a cocky demenor, always outgoing and such.
His hands moved your hair out of his face and cupped your face, bringing your lips to his and deepening it.
"Y/n why are you so good to me?" He asks as he pulls your face from his.
"Oh god Ashley." You say, sitting on his hips and swatting his chest.
"Purdy are you serious? I can't believe you are worried about these things!" You say in disbelief
He simply avoids your gaze, bitting his lip slightly.
"Ashley I love you, when you love someone you treat them nicely, I love you so there for I do things for you, I care about you so I wanna make sure you are happy." You tell him he looks at you for a moment in silence.
"You could do better though, couldn't you? Someone you could be with more, someone who can take you out to dinner once at least a few times a wek,, who doesn't have friends barging into the house in the morning, you know?" He asks and you scratch his head.
"Sweetie you are a talented bass player in a successful band who is rather an amazing boyfriend with kick ass friends and band mates, and you take me out for dinner at least twice a month and you stay at my house cuddling and watching tv with me and eat junk food." You say and he smiles slightly.
"Are you still worried I am gonna leave you or somwthing?" You ask.
"Maybe slightly.. I just don't see how an angel could stick around me." He luaghs and you ruffle his hair and lean down and kiss him.
"Then perhaps you should make the best out of what we have now and not worry about the fututre" You murmur against his lips.
"Angel as much as I would love to do what you are thinking of I'm afraid that I have too much of a headache at the moment." He says with a sigh.
"That's alright, do you want ice cream? We can just eat junk food and watch or read or something." You say and he smiles.
"That actually sounds really nice. Let's eat shit and watch tv." He says and you steal another kiss before getting up to go get ice cream from the freezer, grabbing two carton and two spoons and head back to see Ashley sat up.
You hand him a carton and spoon and sit back down on the bed.
He places his head on your shoulder as he sticks the spoon full of ice cream in his mouth as you both watch the screen.
"Ashley?" You murmur.
"Yes?" He asks, sticking the spoon back into the csrton.
"I love you." You say and he looks at you with a smile and kissing your lips.
"I love you too." He replies.

A/n

Hey seaguls I hope that you liked the pointless fluff. I didn't really have a story in mind I just kinda wanted to write.
If you have any requests feel free to message me or put it in the comments!
Stay awesome guys! MWA!