the dragon with blue stripes

"Mom we're home! "

Was what should have been said when you got back from you trip in the fields with your younger brother.

Instead you where met with the blazing heat of fire and the devil called destruction.

Yes, your home town was the complete opposite of the usual gorgeous self. Instead replaced with the definition of distraction.

Oh and Rico and you, well where there watching it turn to dust. With teary eyes you snapped out of your shock, throwing him over your shoulder, you ran. Not wanting to be caught by the culprits of the distraction.

As he struggled you tripped and rolled down a steep hill with Rico close behind.

Once at the bottom you both looked at each other and cried, I mean who wouldn't after witnessing chaos in front of them  when their only 4 and 5 year old. Not to mention the chaos was happening in the only place they had known for years.

Small time skip~~brought to you by the anime rivalry.

*drip* *drop*

The sound of rain was deafening. The rain just wouldn't go away.

Now here you are trying to keep worm with your brother under an over sized leaf and a small shack you had made while Rico scavenged for food.

Tired, cold, Hungary, and countless other negative things clouded your guys mind until you had heard an ear piercing screech.

"GUAAAAAAAAAAAA" (idk. XD)

Before getting the chance to open your eyes you both had heard a thump and a mumble.

"What are you doing in MY forest!!! "

Rico yelped at the being, or creature, in front of him. Once his blue eyes landed on the dragon with blue stripes he was scared beyond belief, you? Well where in shock and the first thought that came to mind was to ask fo-

"Please help us! We are in need of a home and parents! "

The being scoffed and rolled its beady eyes.

"And why would I offer help to a lousy mortal. "

The dragons voice was scary, so when he had said the previous sentence in a harsh way, it had gotten even more terrifying.

"P-P-PLEAS  ILL DO ANYTHING IF IT MEANS KEEPING MY BROTHER SAFE!! "______ yelled suddenly getting a bust of courage, I mean why wouldn't you when you honestly wanted to keep a loved one safe?

And at the demanding voice the striped being was shocked to say the least but was more impressed.

"Tell me child what is your name, and you too little boy? "The dragon said in a much softer voice.

"R-r-r-rico s-s-s-sir!!! " the said boy managed to squeak out

"______ ,why do you ask.? "

Letting your curiosity get In The way the dragon smirked at your stupidity.

"I ask because I, acnologia! Shall take you two in! "And with that there was celebration.

Of course the two being dumb kids, didn't know the hell type of training they would have to go through .