TITANS?!?!?!?!

Flash back.

"Ugh... My head hurts, thankfully I landed on this unrealistically huge tre-WAIT A MINUTE!!! IM ON A TREE, NOT TO OVER EXAGGERATE BUT A HUGE ONE!!"freaking out was all you could honestly do right now.

Of course not knowing the gigantic beings that seemed hungry, where already after you.

Itty bitty time skip~brought to you by the fabulous walking Titan.

"Help me from this tree someone please! I'm beggi-"

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

All that happened was you realized that something, something huge was coming towards you, at a fast pace.

Oh, but that's not all, you can also hear the little thumps of safety.

Holding on to you backpack.
You jumped down the tree.
(Even though you called for help...)

Backpack-sama

And prepared a fight,

"Finally some action!! " is what you thought, until you saw the things you where fighting, now your all like,

"OH HELL YEAH! FINALLY SOME ACTION, EARTH DRAGON SLAYER ACTIVATE !"

ELL YEAH!! EARTH DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC- ACTIVATE!!! "

Allowing one of your powers kick In, You begin to crush the giant.

Not realizing how much noise you where making. You attracted more.  And soon you where running low on magic energy. Thankfully you realized just how much noise you where making and toned it down, and attracted less until no more came. Sitting on the grass you thought about a nap.

"Wait a sec, if sleep here I'll die in just a couple of seconds! " being smart you where about to climb the tree until you heard horses and stopped your self, looked around and waited.