the truth.

It's been 15 minutes and the group that had seen the books where on there way to your room.

"So what do you think she'll do to us... " armin said.

"Not sure but let's hope it's good. " Eren said as the rest nodded there heads.

Knocking on your door they waited anxiously for you to open the door.

Swinging the door open you stepped to the side and let them in.

Once the three that had been in your room previously, came in they realised that the sheets weren't every where.

'So that's why she didn't want us to come in right away... ' they thought.

"So where do you guys want me to begin... " (Y/n) asked

"Form the beginning! "They all said as they got comfy as if it was story time. But in a way it was.

"OK then...

When I was little I of course had a family, I was happy I had a brother mother and father. They never wanted me to go out to the actual world, as if afraid of something. I only knew my home  town and a flower field, which was were I spent most of my time. So one morning I got up, got ready and left with my brother to the field. We spent about 2 hours there until we came back for food. What we saw instead was horrific, blood, fire, destruction, and so much more was there the only thing that wasn't was the old town. So instead of going in to find my parents I graved my brother and ran...  We built a small shack with the things around us.  Cold and hungry ,we tried to sleep. Instead we met a dragon. His name was acnologia, he toke care of us and tough us magic. But one day he just left. Without a trace. We we're left abandoned for three years. By then I was 10 and my brother was 9. We found a place called fairy tail. They then toke us in we stayed with the busty blond you saw in the book.  And while our stay there we collected enough money to buy a house, and a big one in fact, we went on adventures and journeys. Until one day I made a horrible mistake of trying to become a wizard saint. I left home and tried out. I lost...  And was to be sent back home the day after. That night I remember walking in the forest and thinking. Until I felt as if my head where to blow up. The pain was terrible. Next thing I knew it I past out, woke up in a huge tree and there was where my new life begun. ",

Questions? " (Y/n) asked.

A couple of them.

"Sasha? "

"Yeah, what's up with the dragon, I mean did you ever see him again? " said girl asked.

"No, sadly. Me and my brother were just happy that we haven't lost each other yet. "

"Eren? "

"What's your brothers name, and how'd he look like?

"Well his name was Rico. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He was shy when you first meet him. But then he begins to open up more..
Armin? "

"Well I have a couple of questions, first what's with the flying cats in one of the pictures in your book? "

"Oh, well the blue one his names happy and the purple one was coco! I gave her a necklace when I first got her, so if anything happens to either me or Rico the glow that it gives will die out a little!. "

And on the questions went as you answer all of them.

"Aaaaand Jean! What's your question? "

"Well, if a wizard saint is so powerful, and you where able to participate then why don't you ever use your powers?"

.

.

.

.

"I can't... "

"I wish I could feel the feeling of the power going through my body again. But I can't, there is a thing called magical energy, and to produces more of that same thing. Something is needed. I still don't know what, but hope I find out eventuality... "

Two days later.

February the 15nth was now, as the rokies planned on asking you about the date and other questions about where you came from.

Walking down the same hallway they had two days ago was different, before the walk was short and full of curiosity. Now it seemed long and dreadful. It was like they couldn't even control the atmosphere.

Not even arriving to the wanted room, they begain to hear noises.

Good ones, like a little tune.

But the question was.

What was the source.

Getting closer the noise got louder until they could get a real sound.

Little by little the tune got louder, until they stopped at (Y/n) door. Opening it slightly they all managed to peak in and see her play the mysterious wooden tool.

Her movements where graceful. And full of love.

"See you guys found out her secret... "Whipping around they all thought one thing.

'What's up with these guys and popping out of no where.'

"She only plays once a year, don't no why though. Wish she'd tell me like she dose with everything else. "Levi said with a slight frown.

Once the song came to an end, (Y/n) stayed still for 2 seconds until she was on the floor crying.

Now out of all things, right now this had to be the most shocking thing ever. Commander (Y/n),crying, and for wha- ooooh...  It had to do with her brother.

Once they all thought about it it made sense. (Y/n)and Rico seemed close, and for her to suddenly disappear like that must have been hard on the both of them. ...

End~~~

All right next time is when shiz goes down so make sure you are prepared for that, because I  going to try, key word TRY! to make you cry, but by all means please give me tips on how to right better and things like that. Any ways....

BA BYEEEEEEE~!