fairy tail!

Once again happiness seems to just have disappeared and left you alone with Rico.

Wondering around, you guys had ran into a town. Being children you had forgotten the name.

Eventually Rico smelled food and lead you to a small but nice looking place where you had heard a lot of noise. But being the more brave be one of the two, decided to go in.

That my dear was a huge mistake .
Right when you had opens the door you came face first into a table, and no won inside seemed to notice .

Your brother had helped you up and you had both walked inside and spotted a old man who seemed to just give off the aura of a welcoming grandpa. Running up to him and catching his attention wasn't very hard.

"Excuse me sir but, where are we...? "

"Hmm?  Oh my child you are in the fairy tail guild hall, if I may ask but why do you must you know?

"W-well my brother and I are looking for a home since our old father left us, he just disappear. "

Raising his eyebrows he decided to speak in a more privet area.

Shutting the door to an office looking area and sitting down he told you both to take a set.

"So my child, tell me more. "

"Well our village was Burned to a crisp while we where out to go to the field to pick flowers. Wanting to get out of there we zoomed away and looked for a new home. Instead we where met with a dragon with blue stripes ,his name was acnologia. He tough us to fight and magic. Although the training was harsh we stayed. Of Course until now."

"And may I know your names? "

"My name is _______ and my brother is Rico, I don't remember our last name.... "

"Well ether way..  .welcome to fairy tail! "

It toke you a minute to register but once you had you tilted your head to the side with a dumbfounded face and gave a little 'hugh'

Seeing your confusion he explain quickly.

"Well ____ you see you need a home, I don't mind you coming into our family and we both end up happy so would you like o join? "He asked with a grin.

"Wowowow, we don't even know YOUR name! "

"Oh my, how silly of me. My name is mokorov (don't know how to spell it) but you can call me 'master', or 'gramps' but ether way you are welcomed. "

You looked at Rico to see if it was okay to join and he gave a excited yes

"Alrighty then let's go find you a stamp. "

Walking out you had followed the little man to the bar and there was a beautiful girl with white hair.

"Merajaeen get these two lovely children a stamp! "

Said girl turned around and walked over to the both of you. Once she arrived next to you she opened the stamp.

"So,where would you two like your mark?"

"Umm,can i have mine on my belly!"you asked.

"A-a-and mine on my shoulder."your shy brother asked.

Doing as told she put them in the places you had asked her to.

"And there you go,welcome to fairy tail!"   After she said that you relized that the rest of the guild was watching and shouted out the last line with merajaeen.

Time skip~~~~~brought to you by a horse face

Meeting a pyro,a stripper,a busty blond,and an overly happy cat. those where the most comfortable geatings you had ever had. The rest of the guild was nice but you decided to stay near team natsu.

Sleeping at Lucy's was going to be your new place until you could pay to build a little shack.

Sleeping soundly you had decided that you where happy.

~~~Two months later ~~~

Time seemed to fly by most of the time...

But right now it seemed to have stopped.

The news was still in the air, looking for someone to corporate.

But right now no one seemed to understand.

The little angel. POWERFUL angle. Was missing.

And that angles brother seemed as if he wanted to kill what ever toke his sister from him.

~~~~~end~~~~~~

So your ages are...

You are 10. Your dragon left you during your birth day.

And obviously Rico is 9. Now I'm going to make you be in the aot world while the 7years is going on, and just an fyi you disappeared after the parade. So you had already gone through the whole team luxas thing Kay!

Any way, na byeeeeeee~!