more info for mikasa.

Still Mikasa view.

"Levi! " I said as I entered said mans office.

"Idiot, didn't anyone teach you to knock. "He replaid.

"My apologies sir, but I'd like to know more about (Y/n)s past sir, and what she's like. "

A bit surprised, but more of a sly look appeared on his face.

"Well I can't tell you much since she made me promise to not tell anyone, certain things but I can tell you the basics of how (Y/n) works. "He said as he closed his eyes.

"(Y/n) can be your best friend, or she's your worst enemy. Mess with friends, family, beliefs, or anything else she cares for, in a serious way of course, she'll be your worst nightmare. As for her past...

She was found in the forest. Bruise on her arms and legs, sarcastic child she was and still is, she still has the ability to Brighton anyone's day and or any room with the way she talks and her ways just says she was taught to never look down,but to the heavens. Said she came from a guild. But not just any guild, a wizard guild and was a wizard her self. Said she was trained with a dragon. Of course no one believed her. She always had a backpack with her,never let anyone look through it. So when they asked to see what was in the backpack she was carrying, she refused. Still has it. no ones found it yet... At least that's what everyone else's thinks... "

"Well, do you know where it is sir. "Me knowing he knew, thought he wouldn't tell me.

"Yes, it's in her closet along with the books she seems to read over and over again, but I must tell you this now... If you want to get the book there is no need to be quite, she's a heavy sleeper. But do be careful on how you smell, make sure you smell nice. That's all I can tell you now so if you want the bag I recommend go looking for it now while she's sleeping... "

And off I went to find Eren and amin.

Time skip

"Alright guys you ready? " Eren asked referring to the fact that we where just about to sneak in to commander (Y/n)s room.

"How did I let you guys talk me into this... "Amin said.

And in we went.

The room in general wasn't as need as I thought it would be. There we're paper sheets scattering the floor, they had symbols on them. But I'm the corner there was a big black machine. It had white tiles. Next to it was a small wooden tool with strings attached to it. But looking at the room more closely I can see that there are also training dummies. There was also a pretty big bed in the middle, but no won was in it. But that was no surprise because next to the black machine was (Y/n) sleeping with more sheets with the symbols on them.

Thankfully she was on the complete opposite side on where the closet was. We snatched it and escaped with out a sound.