First Day

"Eren, hurry up or we are going to be late," Levi called out as he grabbed his bag and walked over to the door.

Eren slowly made his way to the front room. "How do you have so much energy, we barely slept last night." Yawning as he grabbed his bag he stretched his sore muscles. He then made his way over to Levi who was leaning up against the door frame.

"You get used to it. Come on or we'll be late to the first day of school, or should I say your first day of work." Levi smiled placing a loving kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

Eren perked up slightly and nodded, "right. Remind me to thank Erwin." Eren said as they walked out the door ready to start their first day working together.

Life had been pretty simple for them for the past few years. Eren and Levi had lived together ever since that day a few years prior. Eren had grown even more during this time and he had a few inches on Levi. His eyes were level with the top of his head, which if he pointed out Levi would get a little embarrassed and angrily pout. Levi had always been short and knew that Eren would tower over him eventually. Watching him grow made him feel worse and worse, but Eren was still the same person so Levi didn't really mind.

Eren was always so clingy and insisted that they cuddled any chance they get, which Levi adores because it was one of the only times he felt taller than Eren. Eren always insisted on burying his head in Levi's chest or the crook of his neck while Levi had his head usually resting on the top of Eren's head.

Eren has finished his first couple of years at college. He is currently finishing his fourth year of college. He took classes so that he would be certified to teach. He told Levi that since he wanted to do art he wanted a side job knowing artist have trouble coming across money at times.

Erwin had told him that he would hire him as a teacher's assistant to help him get a start on his new career. He set a few conditions that he had told Eren that he wanted him to abide by, follow the rules that are set, do what is asked, and keep his and Levi's relationship professional were the ones he stressed the most. Erwin said he didn't mind if they were cuddly during their breaks but during class time they were to keep it strictly professional.

Eren gladly accepted the job and promised to abide by the rules and expectations that were set for him.

They pulled up at the school, even though they were early Levi insisted that they were late and rushed Eren into the school.

"Levi, take a breath we still have over thirty minutes before students start to arrive," Eren said unsure of what Levi was freaking out over it.

"I need time to clean the class. It's filthy," Levi said giving Eren a serious stare.

Eren looked around the nearly spotless classroom and let out a laugh. "Clean freak." He muttered rolling his eyes. He set up the last of the supplies that they weren't able to set up earlier in the week, like the last of the posters that hung in Levi's class that said cheesy stuff to get people excited for English class.

Levi had been asked to switch back to teaching English after Nanaba had left to take a job offer that was closer to her family. He was still in the same class but it needed a change. For the past week, Levi and Eren had to come in and fix up the class changing the theme from a french class to an English class at the last minute change. They ended up rearranging all the tables to how he wanted them. Levi had decided to leave up a few posters with different languages he had learned in the back of the class. A few of them being French, Spanish, and sign language. He did so in hope of sparking some students interests in the languages.

Eren finished hanging up the last few posters and looked to Levi to see if he was almost done. Levi finished cleaning the classroom just as Eren looked at him he turned around and face him. He walked over to his desk and plopped down in the chair with a sigh. "I don't want to deal with these messy kids." He said rubbing his temples.

"What are you talking about?" Eren laughed, "Earlier you were so excited to see all new faces." Eren said walking over and kneeling down next to Levi looking him in the eyes.

"Yeah, but I can't let people know I actually like children," Levi said with a serious face that made Eren burst into laughter.

"If you say so," Eren rolled his eyes and set their stuff down behind Levi's desk.

Eren walked to the back of the class where his desk was and put the last of his supplies in place.

"Ready brat?" Levi asked checking the time seeing that student should be arriving in a few minutes.

"Mhmm, and can you not call me brat in front of the students," Eren asked with a slight smile.

"Alright, Mr. Brat," Levi said with a straight face before bursting out in laughter more at the face Eren made than his sarcastic remark.

Eren shook his head and sighed, "you're hopeless."

"Don't worry so much, I'll call you by your last name." Levi said rolling his eyes, "I hope you're ready to deal with freshmen." Levi said mentally preparing himself for the rowdiest grade level at the high school.