The Bet

Levi turned to Eren and sighed. "We sure are lucky we have a free period after the first class," Levi said taking a breath before walked around to the other side of the desk where Eren was at and kneeled next to him. "So how was your first class as a teacher?" He asked looking up at his lover to see where he was at.

"They weren't that bad, I think you scared most of them to death," Eren said chuckling. "What's up with sending kids to the principal office, you do it every year on the first day of school?" Eren asked remembering Jean had got sent to the office along with a few other of his classmates.

"Erwin and I have a bet going." He laughed, "it started a while back. I told him one year that I can pick out all the trouble makers on the first day of school. He didn't believe me so I told him every trouble maker I was able to spot I would send them to him with a simple message their name. Now of course there are a few exceptions where if I send them in the first week of school it still counts, but mostly I am able to call them all on the first day." Levi said smiling deviously. "My high score is fifteen split between five different classes." He was proud of that record. "That was actually the first year you came here," Levi admitted.

"Really?" Eren asked remembering all the people he sent to Erwin. "Actually I'm not that surprised. You sent Jean, Ymir, Reiner, Connie, Sasha, and even Mikasa from my class alone." Eren laughed.

"That's right and I still remember what they all did. Jean talked back, Reiner was uncooperative, Sasha was eating in the middle of class, Connie was trying to be class clown, Mikasa called me short and insisted that I was a bastard, and Ymir grabbed Christa's ass causing her to yelp in the middle of class." Levi laughed shaking his head. "I knew you guys were going to be the rowdiest class of them all right from the start." Levi laughed, "and I was right."

Eren smiled, "yeah, you always seemed to be one step ahead of us."

"Well, it was kind of my job to do so." Levi smiled before caressing Eren's cheek.

Eren tensed up and looked at the door, "Erwin said-." Eren began but was cut off.

"He said while we were on break it was okay," Levi said reminding Eren.

"Oh yeah," Eren said before relaxing a bit and smiling.

Levi leaned in and placed a kiss on Eren's lips.

Eren leaned into the kiss making it more passionate while he cupped Levi's cheeks with his hand.

Every time they kissed Eren couldn't help but remember the first time their lips brushed against each other's, and how the butterflies in his stomach fluttered like never before. It felt like their love was infinite because every time they kissed Eren still felt the same butterflies in his stomach that he felt when they first kissed.

Eren pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. His eyes met Levi's and he brought his hand to Levi's face and gently cupped his cheek giving him a loving smile. "I love you."

Levi smiled back and place a kiss on the hand that cupped his face as a gesture of his love.

Before anyone could say anything there was a knock on the door. Both of them turned their heads to face the door which was now opening. They watched as a familiar face entered the room.

"Hey guys, just checking how your first day is going," Erwin said turning to Eren. He decided to drop by for moral support knowing Eren would be a little nervous.

"It's been pretty good, " He said with a shrug.

"He's already this one kid's favorite," Levi said with a smirk.

"Oh, really now. Which kid is it?" Erwin asked with an amused smile.

"Tate Jackson," Eren said with a smile. "He reminds me of someone I used to know," Eren said with a nostalgic smile.

"Is that right, well I'm glad you're already making friends," Erwin said smiling. "Oh, and you caught yet another trouble maker I see," Erwin said turning to Levi with a smug smile and holding up a piece of paper with a name on it. "Thomas Wagner." It read.

"Sure did, I'm surprised there was only one. Did you have him write his name on the whiteboard?" Levi asked referring to the whiteboard in his room that consisted of all the trouble makers names since they started the bet.

"You bet I did, pretty soon I might run out of room on that thing." Erwin laughed.

Eren looked at them confused and when they noticed he was left in the dark Erwin told him they would show him what they were talking about. They all walked into Erwin's office. Erwin had pointed to the whiteboard that had several names on it, Eren couldn't even count them all. There must have been close to a hundred names on the board.

"How did you out so many trouble makers in seven years?" Eren asked amazed at the long list of names.

"Well it's about to be eight this year," said Levi proudly. "These aren't all from the first day of school they are from the first week as I said before some of the exceptions are because some students are absent or they don't show their true nature until a few days later." Levi explained and Eren nodded along following his explanation.

"I doubted his abilities at first but each year he continues to prove me wrong," Erwin said admiring the board.

"I can still see Jean's name on here, and there's Ymir's, and Reiners, Connie's, Sasha's, and there's Mikasa's," Eren said calling out all of the familiar names on the board.

"Yup," Levi said as he watched Eren enthusiastically take a trip through memory lane by reading off the familiar names.

"I have to send Jean a picture of this he would be thrilled to know you still have this list," Eren said sarcastically pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

Erwin and Levi laughed as Eren got an immediate response to the text. Jean had called him and Eren put him on speaker for them all to hear.

"Eren," Jean said in an annoyed yet slurred statement. His voice still lingered with the familiar sound of the scratchy sleep riddled tone. "Erase that, I can't even believe they still have that wall of shame," Jean groaned with an aggravated sigh.

"I'll never let anyone erase this," Levi answered back with a devious laugh.

"I swear you have it out to get me," Jean said with joking tone.

"Of course because we all have it out to get you right Jean?" Erwin asked making himself known on the call.

"Great, you're there too. Is crazy there as well?" Jean asked trying to hide his laughter.

"No she sadly has has a class at the moment or she would be right here with us laughing at you," Levi answered before handing the phone back to Eren.

"Yeah, yeah, hilarious," Jean said as he obviously rolled over in the bed he was in, and Marco's faint voice in the background was barely audible but it sounds like he was giggling about the whole scenario.

"Well I'll let you go, you were probably still sleeping knowing you, also can you send that picture to everyone else I don't have their number's but I know you do." Eren said laughing imagining their expressions. "I already sent it to Mikasa but I think she worked late last night so she is still asleep right now," Eren said informing Jean.

"Alright I let the others know, then I'll go back to bed," Jean said as a confirmation to Eren.

Eren hung up and realized it was almost time for their next class. Levi and Eren thanked Erwin for dropping by and letting them all have a good laugh before having to return back to the classroom.