Chapter 1

Old Friends ( written by: gardevoirlover )

   Ash and his friends walk through a forest in Unova. Iris and Cilan are talking about pokemon again Ash turns his head and looks at them then sighs bored and tired from walking. He looked at the tall trees imagining him climbing on one and resting on the soft luxurious leaves."Look up ahead I think that's Nimbasa city!" exclaimed Iris. Ash whipped his head in the direction Iris was pointing. He grinned widely and ran towards the city, giggling like a child on Christmas day. "Hear that pikachu now maybe we can find somewhere to rest and to eat."

~~~~~~~~~~ Iris's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~

   Ash turned his head around and started giggling furiously. I blushed a little and giggled along with him. He said something to pikachu and ran to the city. I smiled brightly at the direction he ran and ran right after him yelling "Don't forget us!" Me and Cilan took off he was having a hard time keeping up so I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. He panted harder when I did that, geez Cilan you need to go to the gym or something.

We lost Ash I don't know where he went he just disappeared. I look around confused then suddenly Cilan turns around quickly. I brushed it off not really caring because I was looking for the love of my life. Then we saw him sitting in a restaurant sharing noodles with pikachu.  Of course Ash would go straight to a restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~ Cilan's Pov ~~~~~~~~~

   Ash took off to the city probably for food which I do not understand. I already have food and delicious food at that. I looked at Iris and saw her blush slightly. I looked at the direction she was looking. She was staring at ash who was now giggling like crazy and quite a distance away. This made my heart drop to my stomach but i acted like nothing was wrong at all. She started giggling too and yelled while running "Don't forget us!" We ran and I was getting really tired I was already falling behind. I was about to give up when Iris grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I started to blush deeply and feel lightheaded o breathed in and out hard. Good thing we were running it seemed like I was panting.

   We finally make it to town but we cant find ash she releases my hand and looks around with a puzzled look on her face making her look ten times cuter. I quickly turn around and think Oh Arceus why does she have to be darn cute.

~~~~~~~~~~ Ash's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Iris and Cilan starting to walk towards the restaurant I was in. So I decided to mess with them. As soon as they walked in I snuck out when they weren't looking. I laughed holding pikachu in my arms then placing him on my shoulders. I ran looking back at the restaurant not focusing on where I was going. Then I bumped into someone knocking us both onto the ground. "I'm so sorry I did-" I looked up and I froze its her.

~~~~~~~~~~ Iris's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes gone again Ugh!!! I love him but when he does this to me I get slightly frustrated. I looked out the window and saw him running of course. I sighed and tried to wind my way through the busy crowd. Me and Cilan run outside and find ash on the ground staring at something like if he looked away he would die. I follow his eyes and see hes staring into the eyes of a girl I've never seen before. Then I realize this is the girl that he wouldn't stop talking about when I met him......This could be a problem for me.