Chapter 4

Don't Test your Luck May...

(By: Oshy, sorry I haven't been participating in this all too much...)

Iris' POV~

Hehe... I cant wait until we get to the pool, May is going to get it for stealing my... Umm... Best friend!

The plan was so perfect.

Iris' Plan to get Ash~

1. Get a lawn chair next to Ash.

2. Make sure May doesn't get to swim with Ash.

3. Make sure Ash "heroically" saves me from "drowning"

4. When Ash teaches May to swim, purposely try to drown her.

5. Claim Ash for yourself.

5 steps to a happy ending!

___________________________

May's POV~

Well, we are at the pool now and I still can't swim.

I guess I don't know that until I try.

Good thing Ash and others are going to teach me, but that girl Iris...

There's something about her... I noticed that everytime me and Ash get a chance to be alone, she comes and obtrudes in our conversations.

Can't a girl take a hint that people don't want her around?

"Alright guys... We are here! Now let's grab a lawnchair and place our stuff down then we can get changed," said Cilan.

Iris ran to Ash's side and looped her arm around his, linking them together.

"Ashhhhhh... Can we pleasssseeee get chairs next to each other?" she pleaded.

Ash scratched his head.

"Ummmmm... Sure..." he said uncertain of his decision.

"YAYYY!!!" yelled Iris while she was jumping up and down like a little bunny.

Ash and Iris found a spot to put their stuff and grabbed their swimming clothes.

"I'm gonna get changed first! Wait for me, okay Ash?" Iris said while winking her eye at Ash.

"Sure..."

I watched everyone else while they were getting their chairs and propping their backpacks against the back of the chair.

I decided to place my stuff next to Max's stuff, cause what's a big sister for if she doesn't look after her little brother?

"I'M DONE! ASH LOOK AT ME!!" yelled Iris from the changing room.

She was wearing a purple bikini that showed most of her chest and barely covered her behind.

Ash was madly blushing as he was staring at her.

"So... What do you think?"

She posed for Ash like a super model on a runway.

"It's... Great... Iris... I'mgonnagetchangednowbye!!" Ash said all in one breath and ran into the dressing room.

While watching this scene, I was really jealous. My face was burning up and I needed to hide it quick!

I ran to the changing room and stood by the door waiting for Ash.

"Okay! Let's get swimming!" said Ash as he emerged from the room.

"OKAY! ASH COME SWIM WITH ME!" yelled Iris.

"Okay! CANNONBALL!!" Ash jumped into the pool with a gigantic splash.

I ran into the dressing room, changed into my one piece bathing suit and bolted out the door, ready for my first swimming lesson.

"Okay, Ash... I'm ready for my-"

I stopped on my tracks and stared at the only thing visible to my eyes.

Ash and Iris.

___________________________

Sorry I don't do the whole character speaking after story thing... :/

Well, I wrote a chapter haha xD

~Oshy