Chapter 6

Love is in the air? ( written by: gardevoirlover )

~~~~~Mays Pov~~~~~

   Holding onto the ledge of a pool for dear life as ash tried to teach me how to swim, is not a very fun experience. Frantically splashing my hands in the water every time I decided to let go and try to swim. "Woah, Woah, calm down May we're only in 5ft of water" Ash would say. Then I would give him a death glare saying "Just teach me how to swim so I can escape this hellhole."

   Ash slowly pulled my arms of the ledge of the pool. My eyes widened and I had a mini heart attack as he pulled me effortlessly towards the center of the pool. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes, snuggling into his chest. He chuckled at this and asked "How did you survive Hoenn?" I blushed slightly and looked up at his face. Making the most serious face I could muster together, I stared into his eyes and said with strong voice, "The unicorns in the sky taught me magical powers, so I used those." We both bursted out laughing then suddenly we heard Iris scream from the hot tub "Cilan why did you do that?!?"

   Out of curiosity, we both turned that direction and saw Iris blushing a deep crimson, but where was Cilan? As if he read my mind he emerged from under water panting and also had a bright crimson on his cheeks. Iris stood up quickly and ran to the bathrooms, leaving Cilan alone and looking rather regretful. I wonder what happened? Ash seemed to be thinking the same thing because he began to bring me to the stairs that lead us out of the pool.

  Ash and I walked out of the pool and went to speak with Cilan, the pokemon conissu- conissiuer oh however you say it. He side glanced at us, quickly got out of the hot tub and confronted us halfway to the tub.

   "Why did iris leave so suddenly?" Ash asked him suspicion in his voice. I stared at Cilan's eyes and saw a flash of panic in them before they returned to normal.

   "She got mad at me for tickling her nonstop until she had enough of it and left," he said calmly.

   "Ok then why where you underwater?" I questioned. He froze and seemed to be thinking his eyes traveling everywhere, as if avoiding my gaze. I stared at him accusingly and waited for the answer. After a few minutes passed he seemed to finally give up. He sighed, blushed lightly and then said "The truth is I-" He was cut off by the dressing room opening, revealing a blushing iris. She stomps out  and says "I want to leave already."

   I sighed and looked at ash "Ash I think we should go already, maybe you can teach me how to swim another time." I smiled a weak smile then walked past cilan towards the dressing room. I was walking by the hot tub when I slipped on some water and fell right in. I was submerged in water even though it was only 3ft deep. I thrashed my arms a bit then sat up hyperventilating a little. I looked down at the water around me and screamed. There was white stuff floating in the water..and I could only imagine what it was. Ash ran over and yelled "Are you alri- OH MY ARCEUS WHAT IS THAT!" He pulled me out of the water and carried me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. Get me out of here, I thought. He carried me to the dressing room, put me down outside the door and ushered me inside telling me to rinse my self off.

   I looked down at myself and saw I was covered in the white stuff, I was thoroughly disgusted and ran inside. I turned on the shower and rinsed myself. When I finished, I changed and walked out of the dressing room to a sight I couldn't believe. Cilan and Iris making out, fully clothed (thank arceus) but still this was a public pool. I walked over to them and cleared my throat. "Ahem" I said. They completely ignored me and continued. I sighed and decided to leave them be. I turned and saw ash walk out of the dressing room. I ran to him and told him the situation with Cilan and Iris. He yawned and said, "We're leaving anyways so they'll have to stop in order to start walking." Boy was he wrong.

   "Hey Iris, Cilan we're leaving already c'mon" Ash yelled to them. Iris and Cilan began walking but kept their faces locked together. I groaned and walked out the entrance, Max following close behind.

    This was gonna be a long journey...

~~~~~~~~~~~

   Yay new chapter sorry we haven't updated this book in forever :( we're busy doing life things but here I gift you with a new chapter (not a great one but hey I got you a chapter) See you next time Bye~~ ♥♪♥♪