Chapter 3

A Not So Friendly Friend ( written by gardevoirlover )

~~~~~~~~~~ Iris's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I don't like her!!!! She's taking my man!!! Well he's not my man yet..... But he almost was!!! I got an idea on just how to show her what happens when you mess with Iris the soon to be dragon master!!! She started to reach for Ash's hand to help him up. I panicked and grabbed her hand shaking it. I forced on the happiest expression I could. "Nice to meet you May!" I yelled.

She was surprised and said in a low voice "Ummmmmm Ok...." I stepped between her and Ash then reached my hand out to him to help him up. I felt like some one was staring at me then I turned and looked at may, she was pissed. Her face was scrunched up as she looked at me, glaring at me as if it were her job. I smirked slightly and grabbed Ash's hand I pulled him up and "accidentally" lost my balance I fell backwards and was caught by someone. I looked at may and smiled smugly. She smiled and covered her mouth like she was trying to keep from laughing. she walked over to..... wait Ash. Then who.... I looked up and saw Cilan there blushing a deep red but probably from the strain of carrying me. I got up as fast as I could and apologized to him for falling. "Its alright at least I was there to catch you" he said. My heart fell. then that means that Ash didn't even try to catch me.... But Cilan did...... UGH!!!! THIS IS HER FAULT!!!! THATS IT ITS PAYBACK TIME!!! I turned and glared at her back. I swear if glaring could kill she would be dead by now. I'm gonna show her that I'm the best girl here not her. I turned to my right and then Pow I kissed Cilan smack on the cheek because of how close he was I blushed a little and walked past him leaving him there frozen in place blushing a deep red. Ugh may why did you have to show up!! "Hey let's go to the community pool!!" I yelled.

"But I can't swim well!!" said May.

"Hoenn is like 70% water how did you NOT learn how to swim?!?!" responded Ash.

"Shutup Ash" she said pushing him playfully.

"You'll be alright we'll teach you how to swim" said Cilan.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Ok."

I smiled and jumped up in glee. GOODBYE MAY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~Cilan's Pov~~~~~~~~~~

Iris kissed me!! It was an accident and on the cheek but still a kiss! It was so heartwarming and it felt right. I almost fell to my knees right there on the spot, but I just stood there petrified blushing like an idiot *insert face palm here*. Although I bet she would think the same thing if it were ash she kissed and not me. However he didn't even try to catch her when she lost her balance he was to busy making goo-goo eyes at May.

I wish she would realize that I'm always there for her and he barely notices her. I wish she wouldn't be so clueless and figure out that I want to be more than her friend (Where's Jirachi when you need him XD). I looked at Iris, we were walking to the pool and I saw an evil look plastered on her face as she side glanced at May. What is she up to?

----------------------------------------

Misdreavus: DAYMN IRIS! YOU A JELLY BITCH!

That last part ^^^^^ obviously by me

Anyway

GARDEVIORLOVER AND NINTENDO_SHIPPER ARE OUT!

And hopefully Oshy will write chapter 4...