Chapter 7

Driftveil City: Where problems arise

(A/N: Well, here's another chapter for you guys. Even though, Gardevior already updated but I wanted to make sure that I'm not slacking off too much and doing nothing. Well, here is my chapter. Enjoy.)

By: Oshy

✽❀✽❀✽✽❀✽❀✽✽❀✽❀✽✽❀✽❀✽

May P.O.V~

"May?"

"Yes Max?" I asked.

"Umm, I don't now how to tell you this...ummm, but..." Max stuttered.

"What is it Max?" I asked impatiently.

"WhenareyouandAshgonnakiss?" Max spat out very quickly.

I immediately felt my face flush with color.

Suddenly, I saw Ash turn around and look at us.

"Is everything alright back there guys?"

"Yeah, yeah we are fine!" I said quickly, trying to hide my flushed face from him.

"Oh okay then..."

Ash turned around and began talking to Cilan about who knows what and that's when I wanted to give my brother a lesson for assuming things.

"Wha-what are you talking about Max!" I whispered yelled back, careful not to let Ash listen in on our little chat.

"I can obviously tell sis! You like Ash! You like Ash!" Max sang teasingly.

"Stop it Max! I'm serious okay? What is it going to take for you to stop teasing me?"

"Kiss. Ash."

"You evil little brat. Okay, and what if I don't? You'll keep singing that lame song until I do?"

"Mhmm, pucker up sis!"

How come I have to deal with this?

✽❀✽❀✽

Ash's P.O.V~

Gee, May and Max sure are acting strange. I asked them if something was wrong but she said nothing was the bother so I assumed that everything was alright.

"Hey Cilan, what do you think is going on with May and Max? What do you think they are whispering about?" I asked.

"Oh Ash, didn't you see May's flushed face? It looked like a nice and ripe tomato, washed clean and ready to cook an amazing marinara sauce."

"Geez Cilan, you don't have to compare everything to food you know. Iris is right, it does kind of get annoying..."

"I-Iris said that?" Cilan questioned and immediately his face turned a shade of pink.

"Well, I guess I'm going to stop then. I'm going to try and stop doing it so it wouldn't bother her-I mean you guys so much..."

"Yeah okay. So what you think they are saying?" I asked once again.

"Probably about how much May likes you or something..." Cilan said while placing his hands on the back of his head in a relaxing position.

"Wha-what?! She likes me...?"

"No kidding. Why don't you tell her you like her too? Or you going to keep that a secret from her?"

"I-I don't know what to do...wow... She likes me huh? Well, that's no surprise there since I am dripping with good looks and not to mention an amazing pokemon trainer if I do say so myself," I boasted.