•1• He dont love you like I love you {Odell}

Odell and Y/N have been best friends for years, since freshman year of college to be exact. The two always had each other's back no after what the situation was. Odell loved his best friend with everything in him, maybe a little more then a best friend should love their best friend. To be completely honest Odell was in love with Y/n but there was one problem in the way, her boyfriend. They have been dating for 2 years, on and off really. Odell really hated her boyfriend. Not just because he had her and Odell didn't but he just didn't treat her right, in Odell's eyes Y/n deserved way more then he gave her, then he showed her.

Odell laid on his couch watching replays and highlights of his game yesterday. Odell's attention was snatched away from the tv as pretty heavy knocks was being placed on this door. Odell sighed getting up not expecting company. He opened his door to see his best friend in tears. He pulled her into a hug without saying a word, he didn't have to because he knew why she was here. He kicked the door shut with his foot making sure not to let go of Y/n.

"What happen." He sighed lowly to himself preparing for what her 'perfect' boyfriend did this time. "You was right." She cried harder as she sat on the couch. "About?" It hurt Odell to see Y/n like this. "You was right." She repeated again as she sobbed. Odell pulled her into him allowing her to let her tears fall onto his shirt. He rocked her back and forth in a comfort way to calm her down. "Just let me know when your ready to talk, okay?" He looked down at his best friend and she nodded her head holding onto him as she cried.

The two stayed into this position for a few minute longer before Y/n picked her head up wiping her eyes. "Ready?" Odell asked wiping a stray tear that fell. "Yeah I'm ready." Odell let go of her and watched her as she sat there trying to figure out a way to tell Odell. She was nervous to tell him because she knew how protective he was over her. "You was right, you was right all this time." Odell sighed holding her hand. "Your going to have to tell me what I was right about. I'm pretty sure it was a lot but what was I right about this time." He smiled as a light chuckled slipped through her lips. "He- he put his hands on me." Odell let go of her hand staring her in her eyes. A lot of emotions took over him. He was angry most of all. "Where." She pulled her hoodie of showing he face. Odell became even angrier as he seen a hand mark on his best friends cheek. She wince in pain as he touched it. "Where is this nigga at!" Odell stood up grabbing his keys. "Odell no." Y/n stood up quickly grabbing her best friends arm. "Y/n let go and tell me where he is." Odell was mad, beyond mad to be exact but seeing the look on his best friends face softened his mood. "Odell please don't." He looked over her whole body before sighing. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't go beat his ass." She slightly smile. "I'll give you three, one it will only make things worse and I really don't want it to, two you have a career ahead of you and messing around with Darren won't help, it will affect you and I won't allow you to mess all this hard work up, and three because you love me and I don't want you to do anything stupid." She was right, especially about him loving her. He pouted in defeat outing his keys back down.

"Your right I do love you." Y/n smiled, "I love you too." Odell shook his head. "No Y/n I love you, I'm in love with you." Y/n was taken back by the words that came out of her best friends mouth. "W-what." She stuttered looking at Odell. "I love you, I've been in love with you for the longest time but you was too busy wrapped up in the bum to realize it." Y/n pouted seeing the look on his face, he was serious, very serious. "Odell I-" Odell cut her off . "Let me show you how much I love you." He held onto her face smashing his lips into hers. Y/n winced in pain due to the hold he had on her bruised cheek. Odell had total forgot that was there. He loosened his grip on her face but being sure not to break the kiss. Y/n got the rhythm that Odell was gong at and began to kiss him back while wrapping her arms around his neck. "I-Love-You." He said in between the pecks he was giving her. "I love you too." In all honesty Y/n has always found Odell attractive, very attractive. Oh course having such a sexy best friend like she had Y/n caught feelings but she didn't think Odell would even think about thinking if her like that. The only way she tried to forget the feelings about Odell was to get into a relationship so that's what she did and that honestly one of the biggest reasons why she put up with Darren's bullshit so much, because she was scared her feelings for Odell would show. But now knowing how he really felt it make her feel warm inside.

"Mmm you look good." Odell eyed Y/n. She giggled showing her deep dimples. "Odell stop!" She blushed playfully slapping his arm. "Lets make up for lost time." He picked her small frame up off the couch bridal style. "Odell!" Y/n laughed as Odell ran up the stairs to his room.

~

"Who's is it?" Odell smiled as Y/n collapsed onto his chest. "Yours." She smiled up at him kissing his chin. "I love you." She was breathing heavy as her chest rose up and down. Odell smirked roaming his large hands over her naked body which make her move a little at his touch. "I love you too best friend." He kissed her lips softly as she laughed.

"Y/n?" She opened her eyes looking back up at Odell. "He don't love you like I love you." And with that he pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead. It was true, he didn't, and Odell was willing under any circumstances to prove that.

Here's your first imagine guys!😊 I really hope you enjoyed it and hopefully there's no typos!!