•2• Prank war {August}

August pressed play on the camera as he placed it down on his dash board. He currently sat in his car getting ready to prank his girlfriend of 3 years, Y/n. "Was' good guys." He began talking as the camera continued to record. "I'm hea' because I'm finna prank Y/n." He smiled looking down at the clear box that held a huge yellow snake. "With this little guy." He grabbed the camera getting a glimpse of the snake. "Well he's not really little but you know what I mean." He stopped talking as he reached in his back seat pulling out a box wrapped in red and white Christmas paper. "So I'm pulling a prank and I'm gon' tell Y/n I got her a puppy as a early Christmas gift but little does she know it's gon' be this snake." August smirked knowing he was going to get her good with this one.

August opened the box and quickly put the snack in there, making sure that the box was closed tight. "Aright le' go." He grabbed the camera and the box heading towards his house door. Once August was in he rushed to hide the camera and set it up in the living room.

"Baybeh!" He called out as he placed the box on the couch. "I'm coming!" He heard her voice from upstairs. He sat on the couch waiting patiently for her to come in the living room.

"Hey baby." She kissed his soft lips before looking at the box. "What's this." August inner actor kicked in, he knew he couldn't laugh or do anything that would give it away that this was a prank. "An early Christmas gift." Y/n smiled ear to ear. "Baby!" She whined sitting in his lap. August looked at the camera making sure it was not visible. "I know you've been bugging me about this so I went out today and got it." He kissed her cheek as she looked at the box. Many things ran threw her head. It could be many things but she really, really, really wanted a dog. "Come on baybeh what you waitin' fo'." Y/n looked at him. "Okay don't rush!" She pouted hitting his arm lightly.

Y/n picked up the box, "it's kinda heavy." August took everything in him not to bust out into laughter. "Ik." He smiled. "Is it living?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Yea'." Y/n instantly got happy thinking that it was a dog.

She pulled the top off putting her and in the box. "AHHH!" She screamed pulling her hand out as she felt something other then fur. She looked in the box seeing a snake. "No! Oh my god!" She jumped off his lap holding her chest as her heart raced fast. "Whatchu' scared of?" August grabbed the snake putting it around his neck and standing up walking towards her. "No! Get away." August never seen Y/n run so fast. Y/n ran into the bathroom shutting and locking the door. August died it laughter as he followed her move making it to the bathroom. "Baybeh open up." He said in between laughs. "No go away August, I hate you!" He smirked. "That hurts." He fake cried. "Go away! And get that fucking snake out of our house." She yelled threw the door. "But he's our new pet." August tested his luck. The door flew open revealing Y/n and her watery eyes. "No he's your new pet." She rushed passed him so she didn't have to be next to the snake. August followed her as she went into their room. "Your seriously packing?" He questioned now becoming serious about this whole situation. "Yes! Until you get rid of the fucking snake im leaving." August watched as she rushed passed him grabbing her key and rushing out the door. He sighed not bothering to run after her. "Man look what you did!" August took the snake from around his neck putting him back in the box. "It's time to bring you back."

~
August sat in his bedroom editing the prank video laughing at the facial expressions Y/n made when she touched it. He made sure to put that part in slow motion. "That's not even funny." Y/n rolled her eyes as she walked into their bedroom. "Your back." August smiled pulling his girlfriend into his arms and kissing her. "Watch Alsina! I'm going to get you back." She got up leaving him in the room.

TBC!!!!Ooh what do you think she plans on doing?🤔