•7• Sideline Girl {Odell}

Before you read this imagine please listen to the song so the feelings Yn has makes a little more sense. Okay? Okay😊 enjoy!

Yn sat on her couch pulling out her phone to send a text to Odell.

Soon Odell replied back and they had a little conversation that was cut short due to him having practice

Yn sighed placing her phone on the coffee table before getting comfortable on the couch

Yn sighed placing her phone on the coffee table before getting comfortable on the couch. Truth be told Odell and Yn wasn't together. They've been messing around with each other for over two years but never was official because of one thing, Odell had a girlfriend.

I know you may say it as wrong that Yn messed around with Odell even though he was taken but the truth was Yn was messing around with Odell way before he had a girl. In yn's eyes Cierra was the home wrecker.

Odell and Cierra have only been dating on and off for about 7 months now. It hurts Yn to see Odell with her because Yn was in love with Odell. After spending almost every day together for a year and a half you start to catch feelings and Yn caught deep ones. After Odell got into a relationship the spending everyday with each other went out the window. Odell now only talked to Yn when him and Cierra are "off".

Yn has told Odell how she felt a million times and his answer is always. "Yn come on you know I love you but I can't hurt Cierra like that, I can't leave her, she's always there for me." That had to be the most hated sentence to Yn because she found it straight bullshit how him and Cierra only been dating on and off for 7 months and he claims she's always there for him and the only one there for him when Yn stuck by his side for 2 years straight and had his back with no hesitation. It just hurt that he was too blind to see that she's been riding for him even with out a title.

To pass some time Yn got up to go get in the shower. As Yn was in the shower her phone went off. She didn't bother to answer it so she would just call whoever it was back wen she was done.

Yn got out the shower getting dressed in a crop top, spandex shorts, with some fuzzy socks and her hair in a messy bun.

She finally picked up her phone to see she had a missed call from Odell. Yn slid her finger across her phone to call back. She waited until his voicemail was heard through her ears. "Ugh." She sighed walking back to her living room to watch a movie.

Odell P.o.v

I walked out of the building heading to my car. I pulled out my phone calling Yn but to my surprise she didn't answer, she always answers. I brushed it off putting my phone back in my pocket heading home.

I pulled up to my house seeing Cierra car in the drive way, here we go.

"C?" I asked as I walking into the house. "In the kitchen!" I headed towards the kitchen seeing Cierra in this sexy ass lace two piece. "Hey baby!" She kissed my lips. "Wassup." I bit my lips looking at her body. "Nothing I just came back to apologies. And to give you a little something extra." She but her lip touching up on my abs. "Apology accepted!" I picked her up and began kissing her.

"Someone missed me." She said in between kisses as she smiled. "Mmmhm." I mumbled throwing her on the bed.

~

Odell rubbed up and down Cierra's body as both of there eyes were filled with lust. "I missed this so much!" Cierra smiled as Odell began to kiss her neck. "Do-you." Cierra nodded her head as if he could see her.

As Odell was taking off Cierra's two piece his phone began to ring. "Who's that?" Cierra asked sitting up. Odell grabbed his phone seeing yn's name flash across the screen. "Oh no one important." He said before pushing Cierra back down. "You sure?" She looked at him." Positive." He began to rip off her clothes again.

~

Yn grabbed the remote turning off the television. It was way past ten o'clock and Yn never got a call back from Odell so she realized he wasn't going to call her back tonight.

She walked into her bedroom laying down. She was so sick of all this. She was sick of being the sideline girl. She was ready to end it.

-----

Double upload? I think so😊🤷🏽‍♀️

TBC!!! There's definitely going to be a part 2 coming because I wanna see Yn end this creeping around they're doing aren't you?

Also I'm going to start doing the request this time because I've been puting them on hold.