•6•Suicidal (August)

Yn shut her office door pulling out her phone seeing her boyfriends contact flash up on her screen. She attached her thumb to her phone allowing it to be unlocked. As Yn opened the message and began to read her heart dropped.

Yn's heart began to race a mile a minute as she stood up grabbing her keys and jacket

Yn's heart began to race a mile a minute as she stood up grabbing her keys and jacket. She didn't get off of work for another hour and a half but after receiving this text she didn't even care if she got fired for leaving but August meant the whole world to her and she needed to get to the bottom of this.... he couldn't leave her.

Yn parked her all black Mercedes truck in their three car garage rushing to the door she stuck the key in the door as her hand began to shake nervously.

She prayed that August was fine because it did take her about twenty minutes to get home.

As she opened the door she heard the shower running. "August!" She kicking her heals off and throwing her keys on the couch. "August!" She ran up the stairs towards the bathroom. It seemed like the closer she got to the bathroom the faster her heart began to beat.

As she got to the bathroom she seen August in there holding a handful of pills.

{I know y'all probably looking at something else but on with the story😊}

"Baby!" Yn rushed over to his side knocking the pills out his hands. He began to cry as she held onto him. Yn held August tight to her body as she watched the white pills go down the drain.

"I can't do this baybeh, I can't." August cried harder.

Yn carefully sat on the bathroom floor with August still attached to her. She felt her eyes begin to burn as tears began to fall from her eyes as well. "August baby don't ever do this to me again." She whipped her eyes that continued to release tears.

The couple sat on the bathroom floor in silence as they both just thought about the last half an hour of their lives.

Yn rested her head  on August's as she softly cried, she couldn't believe he was about to take his life.

"Baby?" August looked up at Yn. "Please promise me you won't ever, EVER scare me with something like this again."

August put his head down in embarrassment. "I want to promise you baby, but things that these people say, it hurts.... it hurts a lot." That made Yn's heart break, she had never seen august like this, ever!

"Baby please I can't loose you!" Her vision became blurry again as she started to cry. August wiped the tear away sitting up a little bit.

"Okay baby, I promise." Yn never been so happy to hear those words in her life. She pulled August to her again and held onto him, she didn't want to let him go, she didn't want him to go.

-----

I told y'all would be getting an update soon😊