•5•Vows {Odell}

Yn's palms began to sweat as the three girls continued to do her hair and make up. Today was the day. The day she married the love of her whole entire life, Odell Cornelius Beckham jr. She was so nervous. She was nervous to mess up, to stutter, shoot she was nervous to be married in the first place. She loved Odell but marriage did make her very nervous but she would do anything to make that man happy.

"You look amazing." Heather, Odell's mom said as Yn stood up out the chair as the ladies finished her hair and makeup. "Thank you mama." My kissed her cheek.

Yn's mom walked in and instantly broke down into tears. Her baby girl, her youngest child was minutes away from getting married. "You look so beautiful." Her mom wiped her eyes as she looked at how beautiful her daughter looked in this wedding dress.

" Her mom wiped her eyes as she looked at how beautiful her daughter looked in this wedding dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You ready?" Her mother asked holding her hands. "Yeah just give me a minute." Yn let out a breathe. "Okay we'll be waiting." The two mothers walked out.

Yn sighed sitting down in the chair she was currently in. She looked at herself in the mirror, "You got this." She assured herself. She had never been this nervous in her life! Like never!

She felt her heart begin to race a mile a minute and her palms began to sweat again. "Baby it's time!" Heather yelled through the door. "I'm- im not ready!" Yn's voice shook as she began to panic. "What?" Her mom asked threw the door. "Let me go get Odell." Heather whispered to Yn's mom but of course Yn heard. She heard it was bad luck to have a husband see his wife before the wedding.

Yn rushed to the door locking it. "Baby." Odell's voice came through the door. "I-I can't Odell. I can't do this." Yn panicked as tears ran down her face. "Baby listen to me." His voice was more calm and soft. It was more comforting. "Listening." Yn sniffed as she wiped away a tear. "You may be nervous and I get it, trust me I do because I'm all over the place right now! I lost my boxers for about 30 minutes and I've been standing next to a fan for as long as I can because I'm a sweating mess right now." Yn laughed making Odell feel better. "I'm nervous too, just as much as you are. But I will never let the nerves I have right now as I stand behind this door stop me from marrying the love of my life. I love you Yn and if I have to marry you through this door don't doubt me because you know I will." He was right, Yn did know he would do something like that. "But I rather not do that. I rather see that beautiful face of yours light up as you smile and walk down the isle." She know he made that rhyme on purpose. "Yn baby please come out!" He begged. "O-okay" Yn had a smile on her face now. Odell always knew how to make her feel better. "Alright I love you baby girl." His voice was heard again. "I love you too." Yn said softly.

Yn finally opened the door once she heard Odell walk away. "You ready?" Her mom asked with a smile on her face. "I'm ready."

~

Yn began to walk down the isle behind Jarvis' daughter Cali, her flower girl. Jarvis looked back to see his daughter throwing flowers. He looked up at Yn slashing her a smile.

Odell was nervous as ever but seeing his beautiful fiancé, soon to be wife walking down the isle made him emotional. Jarvis patted Odell's shoulder to let him know that he got this. Odell cracked his best friend a smile before looking in front of him to see Yn standing there. She looked absolutely beautiful to him, and her dress showed all her curves! Lord he was ready to take all of it off.

{A/N: I don't know exactly how all this goes so I will be skipping a lot of it sorry😅}

As the couple stood in front of each other hearing the priest talk they became even more nervous. They were young, but in love.

"...you may say your vows."

The couple had discussed that y/n would go first. She bit her lip looking into Odell's eyes. Her nervousness instantly went away as he game her a smile.

 Her nervousness instantly went away as he game her a smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh gosh we're do I start." Yn started with a slight sigh and everyone let out a little chuckle. "Odell, I've been by your side since the day I met you, way before the fame... and I'll continue to do so. No couple is perfect and of course we've had our problems but I wouldn't change any of it for the world because look where we are right now, standing in front of each other at a church, who would've thought. I just want you to know that I love you with everything in me and that will never change. Your the first person I every fell in love with and I want you to be the first person I stay in love with. I don't know where I would be without you because you have changed my life for the better. I know I'm just ranting on so I'll just cut this a little short.." Giggles filled the room. "Odell Cornelius Beckham Jr I love you more than anything in this world and I can't wait to share your last name."

AHHHHHH part 2 coming!!!!!
By the way for you that read my Odell book The Realtor watch out for this because you might see something similar!!😉😏

And for those of you who don't read it please got check it out!!

And for all my August fans don't worry I got y'all too I will have an August story coming out for y'all soon😊

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And for all my August fans don't worry I got y'all too I will have an August story coming out for y'all soon😊

August Alsina&Odell Beckham Imagine Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें