EIGHT - Not Ready

Roc

So today Christmas and my momma already on my damn nerves. Dee and her family supposed to be coming over here. I ain't talked to Dee since the twentieth when she told me she got feelings for me.

My momma ain't letting me open shit up until they get here and these folks take forever. It's eight PM.  Who the hell opens stuff that late tho?

I gotta pee. I walk to the bathroom. My momma got that music so damn loud, i can't even hear my piss hit the water.

I finish up and wash my hands. I walk out.

"Ayy momma, where the-" I stop talking once I see this fine ass girl in the living room, sitting with De e's brother Mario.

I smirk.

"Wassup, My Name Chresanto. Call me Roc tho." I introduce myself, looking at the top of her exposed breasts. That tight ass red dress just.... Damn. She got all the body in the world, her hair long as hell, and she fine too. My dick hard as fuck...

Ms. Sierra & My Momma Start Whispering And laughing.

"Sooooo what's your name?" I ask again, putting my hand in my pocket, holding my whacka down. She looks at Me like I'm a pile of shit. Mario laughs.

"What, you his girl?" I ask. "She's my sister." He says. I stare at her. My eyes widen

"Hol up, Dee?" I ask. They laugh.

"Yep." She says.

I stare. She sexy as hell. Who knew she had a shape and is that damn fine?  I barely recognized her.

"Anyways, Quit staring at that girl! Come on so we can open these gifts before all these niggas come flood my house out." My momma says.

-

We just finished opening up our shit. I got what I wanted; Money and a bunch of other shit. Hell, you ain't ever too old for Christmas. Now family is packed in my house. Like, this shit got over a hundred people. My basement is set up like a bar so most of Em downstairs dancing. Upstairs is empty tho. We don't let em up there cause they steal. I'm trying to find Dee. I run up the stairs then she walks out the bathroom, bumping into me

"My bad!" She says, speeding past me. I grab her arm and pull her back. She yanks away from me.

"Nigga, what?" She asks. I Stare At Her Body For A Second.

"Nothin...You look good." I say. She shrugs her shoulders. "Oh." She says, turning to walk off. I grab her again.

"Chresanto, What? I'm through with you." She hollers over all the music. "Follow me." I holler back. She follows me to my room. I open up the door to my balcony. She walks out with me following. I close the door behind us. The light from the moon is making her glow... I don't know, that's some shakesphere shit. I chuckle at that dumb ass thought.

She looks at me.

"Now what were you sayin?" I ask. "I said what do you want and I'm done with you." She says, turning to face me.

I step back.

"For?" I ask. "As if you don't know. Excuse me, I'm going back to the basement now." She says all feminine, sounding nothing like The Dee she Used To Be. Now she on her grown lady shit. Fine too.

I chuckle.  This side of her is attractive to me.

"Naw, I really don't know." I say out of all honesty. She chuckles. "Maybe how somebody feels is hilarious to you. Chresanto you laughed at me like Bernie Mac came back to life and was spitting jokes in your ear." She says. "So you mad at me for laughing and walking out?" I ask. She sighs. "Excuse me. I ain't got time." She says, walking towards the door. I stand in front of it and grab her arm.