ELEVEN - Ain't Ever Coming Back.

Roc

I'm so mad. They hella fake and they some damn hypocrites mane. How could your so called parents do you like that? For one, Dee's pussy is sore and her parents were putting their hands on her like that. That was fucking wrong.

It was never that serious. Sex is never that serious. Especially when you damn near eighteen. They act like we prank called the White house, making terrorist threats or some shit. Like, Damn. I ain't ever seen that kind of bs mane.  Plus, they got pregnant on purpose at fourteen around the same time with Dee's brother Mario and my big brother Dre. They act like she pregnant or some shit.

I'm holding her in her room. She's balled up on me and crying.

"We gone be straight, Dee." I say. "How, Chresanto?  Where the hell we gone go?" She asks, sniffling. "We can stay with one of my niggas. I ain't ever coming back mane." I say, shaking my head, reminiscing on the whole thing.

"I'm done with them." She says.

"We gotta go before yo people get Home and start again." I say, lifting her up. "Yeah." She mumbles, standing. She grabs a duffel bag. We start dumping her drawers out. I go grab a backpack out of the closet.

I start taking clothes out of the closet and putting them in the backpack.

"Don't even touch those stupid ass dresses or those purses. Don't get anything with tags and don't get those Bred 11s. I don't want shit they bought me." She says, smacking some Dre beats down on the floor.

"Aight." I say, sighing. I grab a suit case and start filling it up.

She starts taking our pictures down off the wall a and putting them in a bag.

"She gone fuckin say she shouldve aborted me. What the fuck kinda bullshit?" She snaps. I notice her emotions changing to rage. I put the bag down. "Fuck that got damn-" I grab her and cut her off.

"DeErra,  calm down. They still our mothers mane. Just fuck them... Don't go do nothin stupid." I say. She jerks away from me.

"I don't even care no more. They act like they have no damn flaws! While my momma talkin, I'll go bust her ass out about how she fuckin some nigga named Haywood on the low. And my daddy ass know he ain't straight. He had my big sister he keeps hidden from my momma and our family when he was seventeen. So who the fuck are they?" She goes off. Damn...

"Don't even do that, Dee. Let's just hurry up and go. Let me see your phone so I can call my nigga Ray To come get us. He got his own place n shit." I say. She rolls her eyes and hands it to me.

"I'm sick of this shit they do! This Crap happens all the damn time!" She says. I put the phone down. "Dee, have you been gettin abused?" I ask.

"They know how to make you feel like you ain't shit. They always show Mario and Mico favoritism. Every time I do something, They hollering, telling me I ain't shit, they beating my ass, all that. That shit wasn't halfway how wrong they do me. My dad only do that shit to keep my momma happy since he cheated on her. He always come back and apologize but I don't give a fuck about no apology. I'm sick of pretending like everything is all good. They make us look like the perfect fucking family. Well, we aren't." She says, breaking down crying. I wrap my arms around her.

"I ain't gone let nothin happen to you, Aight? That bullshit over with. How come you didn't tell me until now?" I ask. Why would she keep that away from me? That shit just stung the hell out of me. I slick had a feeling something was going on a while back when she had a black eye but I let it go when she said Her brother accidentally hit her in it. Damn... I hate this.

"I don't wanna say nothing to nobody. Im used to it. I just suck it up half of the time." She mumbles. I rub her back.

"We neva coming back, For real Dee. Not until you want to." I say. She nods her head, crying in my neck. "Don't keep anything like that away from me. How long has It been goin on?" I ask. She doesn't say anything.