Chapter 1: Tickets

Nataliee's POV

Nataliee's POV

It was Nicole's birthday this Friday (it's now Thursday) and I wanted to make it the best birthday ever! So I thought I would be a good friend and get her front row tickets to Luke Bryan's " Kill The Lights Tour" with special guest of Hunter Hayes, so it was a win for me too! Nicole is going to totally flip over this gift! As soon as I was finishing up wrapping the tickets in a cute little blue box, I received a text message from Nicole.

Nic: Hey Nat, for my birthday I was wondering if you wanted to go to Ihop and grab breakfast with me?

Nat: Or course!

Nic: Great! I'll call in tomorrow for a table!

After we stopped texting I got ready for bed.

____________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone to see it blown up with birthday texts and tags on Twitter and Instagram. I smiled and replied to all of the comments then texted Nataliee that our reservation at Ihop was at 11am and it was currently 8am. I jumped out of bed and went into my bathroom and showered. I got out and threw on my "Kick my country ass" t-shirt with cut-off shorts and black flip flops and threw my hair up in a ponytail and put on my favorite camo hat and put on light makeup. When I finished it was 10am and so I decided to head out and drive to Ihop and wait for Nataliee.

Once I got to Ihop, I texted Nataliee that I was at the restaurant and she replied and said she was almost there and to go ahead and get us a table. So I went inside and grabbed our booth and waited for her. As I waited I saw that Luke Bryan tweeted that he was coming to Texas tomorrow for his "Kill The Lights Tour". I sighed and wished I could go. Just as I turned off my phone, Nataliee sat in the seat across from me with a huge smile on her face. "Why are you smiling so big? You're kind of scaring me." I said laughing. Nataliee handed me a small blue box, "Open it!" Nataliee said excitedly. I laughed and opened it and my stomach flipped. There in front of me was Luke Bryan tickets, front row tickets! "Well say something Nick!" Nataliee said still very happy. I jumped up from my seat and slid into the seat next to her and hugged her tight! "OMG! Thank you so much Nat! I can't believe we're going to see Luke Bryan shake it in concert!" I said very excited! Nataliee smiled, "With special guest of Hunter Hayes. So it's a win for both of us. Maybe we will get to meet them!" Nataliee said laughing. I rolled my eyes, "I wish, but we're nothing special Nataliee. Just normal country girls." I said. We then ordered our meals. I got buttermilk pancakes with a glass of sweet tea and Nataliee got french toast and water with a side of bacon for us to share. I went onto Twitter and posted, "My best friend Nataliee got me Luke Bryan front row tickets! Ready for Luke to shake it for me tomorrow! Happy birthday to me!" I said. We finished our meals when I realized something and Nataliee looked at me, "What you thinkin' Nick?" She asked paying for our meal. "Do you have anything to wear tomorrow?" I asked. Nataliee shook her head. "We need to go shopping then!" I said and we jumped from our booth and left and went to the outlet mall. We got to the outlet mall and shopped for an hour. We both said our goodbyes and that she should come over at 3pm so we could get on the road to head to the concert to get good parking. Nataliee agreed and said she would drive us to the concert. I shook my head in agreement and we went our separate ways.

I got home and set the bags down of clothes we bought today. I laid on my bed and held the tickets in my hands. I still couldn't believe I was going to see Luke Bryan in concert for real! I got up and removed my makeup and changed into an over-sized t-shirt and shorts and put on my glasses and got back into bed holding the tickets and I soon fell asleep with the tickets still in my hands.