brikey beginning

Bryce knows is best friend mikey has feeling for him but they have never really talked about it. Mikey doesn't want to come between Bryce and his boyfriend Jackson because they are so happy together. That's all Mikey wants so he tries to hide his feelings and pays attention to the memories they make. He knows being with Jackson makes bryce a better person but inside he doesn't want to believe it. Bryce and Jackson are always together and holding hands, they laugh and smile in their videos and it seems like a perfect relationship. But off-camera bryce doesn't have the same Sparkle in his eyes or the joy behind his laugh. When he's spending time with Mikey he acts like nothing's wrong. He puts on a smile and act like nothing has changed. He laughs and jokes around with Mikey but he sees right through it. So when he noticed bryce changing he had enough. Mikey miss the memories, all the late-night phone calls, the funny pictures they took, the hugs, and shared laughs. Mikey went to talk to Bryce and figure out what was wrong. Bryce told him he had a lot on his mind and quickly tried to change the subject.
"Stop" mikey said pushing bryce unto the bed.
"Your not okay and I can see that, I'm worried about you...please tell me what's wrong." He added. Bryce sat up on his bed and looked down
"It...it's nothing okay" he said hesitantly. Mikey sat down next to him a put his hand on bryces knee. Bryce took a deep breath and looked up into mikeys eyes. They stared into each other's eyes until bryce moved his gaze unto mikeys lips. Bryce urgently pressed his lips to mikeys for a kiss. Mikey immediately kissed back moving his hands to hold bryces face. Mikey had got what he's always wanted but felt wrong for it. Reluctantly mikey pushed away.
" thi...this is wrong, your dating Jackson and you guys...you guys are happy, I...I can't do this" mikey got up to leave but bryce grabbed his hand and pulled him back. Bryce stood up and wrapped mikey into a hug.
" you know this is what I want...and I know I can't have this...it hurts bryce it really hurts" mikey says resting his head on bryces chest with a tear in his eye.
" mikey this is why I've been so...distant, I was confused with Jackson and felt like I was missing something" bryce says in a soft voice. Mikey sniffles but doesn't say anything.
" I didn't realise it until you came here that what I was missing was...you" bryce said looking down at mikey. Mikey looks up and bryce wipes away his tears.
"Im..." bryce starts to say but mikey pulled him into a warm passionate kiss.
"I was going to say I'm glad you came but I guess that works too" bryce says once they finally pull away. They both laugh and hold each other in their arms once more.

Comment if you want more and what you would like to see happen. I wrote this for u and want u to like it.☺