"I LOVE YOU"

Bryce and Mikey are throwing a moving in party at their house. Mikey is finally moved in and Bryce wanted to invite all their friends over. They invited Jackson, Aaron, Mark, Derek, and Rory. The party is planned for tomorrow and they can't wait they bought all kinds of snacks and alcoholic drinks. They are so excited and can't wait for the party.

~the next day~
Bryce wakes up and Mikey isn't in bed next to him. He calls out his name and gets a response from the kitchen. Brice gets dressed and walks up to the kitchen.
"Why r u up so early" bryce says pulling mikey in for a kiss on the forehead.
"I wanted to get the food started for the party" mikey says
" well I didn't know u cooked" bryce says smelling freshly cut tomatoes
"Does that surprise u" mikey says cutting up the olives and shredding the cheese.
" not really, what can I do to help?"bryce asks.
" grab the lettuces and start cutting  that" mikey says pointing a the fridge
" yes sir" bryce jokes
" what r u making anways?" bryce asks.
" family recipe for a 6 layer dip" mikey answers
" ur so cute when u talk about food" bryce says watching mikey in aw.
" dude that's such a weird thing to say" mikey laughs
"No it's not" bryce says
" whatever" mikey says kissing bryce
" now let me get back to the dip" mikey says
"Yes chef" bryce says making them both laugh out.

~before the party~
"Okay lets see music"
"Check"
"Snacks and plates"
"Check"
"Drinks and cups"
"Check"
"Chips and dip"
"Check"
"R we missing anything"
" just the guest's"
"They're on the way here"mikey says as someone knocks on the door. Mikey opens is up to Aaron and jackson standing in the door way
"Congratulations on the move mikey" Aaron says hugging him
"Thank you" mikey says back
"Im so happy for u two it looks like it's going well" jackson says.
" it is thank you" bryce says moving to with door and inviting them in.they turn on the music and get the party started. Mikey turns off the lights and puts on the party lights. Soon enough came Derek and Rory before mark. People are drinking, dancing and having a good time. Bryce and mikey break their rule and have some drinks in celebration. About 4 beers and 6 shots on mikey is wired. Bryce has only had one beer that he hasn't finished yet.about 3 hour's go by and the party is dying. Bryce decided to call ubers for everyone and made sure they got there okay. When bryce gets back inside mikey is on the table dancing shirtless.
" come on up babe the party is lit" mikey says hardly muttering out the words.
" no come on get down ur drunk and need some sleep" bryce says helping him down.
" I feel fine in fact i feel like i love u" mikey says
" what" bryce says confused
" i said i love u did u not hear me" mikey says falling unto the couch.
" I heard u but i don't know why u said that" bryce says sitting next to him.
" why wouldn't i...you are always there for me and u make me like stronger or whatever...i can't imagine my life without u because u are the man of my dream...u...u in the morning with messy hair and a deep voice is like so cute and its what i can't live without...i don't just love u bryce im fucking in Love with u" mikey says closing his eyes.
"You-you don't mean that ur just drunk" bryce says surprised
" no i mean it i want to be with u every day and every night...your so important to me that i would literally die for ur dumb ass" mikey says almost asleep.
" sh-shup up and go to sleep u don't know what ur talking about" bryce says laying a blanket over mikey. When bryce tucks in mikey he stares at all his little features. He studies every little detail of mikey face with his head spinning out of control. Not able to hold it back bryce feels tears drip down his cheeks. He accepts it and lets them fall. He can't handle knowing mikey will forget all this tomorrow. This means so much to bryce but he knows its not right. It hurts him because he knows mikey has no clue what he's saying. He wants to believe him, he wants it all to be true and he wants mikey to remember. Bryce lays next to mikey and crys. Laying there bryce makes the hardest decision in his life. He chose that in the morning when mikey wakes up bryce won't mention the conversation or the i love u. The hardest part about it for bryce is not saying I love u back.