it's not what it looks like!!

Mikey and bryce have been apart for a few week and meeting up soon. Bryce is taking a plane to go see mikey and will stay ther for a few days. Mikey knows bryce is coming and is happy to see him. Bryce lands in about an hour and mikey is wating to pick him up at the airport

*at the airport*
Bryces plane lands and mikey waits for him at the gate. When bryce sees mikey he runs to him. Bryce runs a swoops mikey up in his arms. They but have big smiles on their faces and are holding eachother tight. When they finally let get go bryce leans in for a kiss. Mikey backs away and looks aroud at all the people. "Are u really not gonna kiss be because we are in public" bryce says. "Lets just go okay" mikey says grabing one of bryces bags.  They walk out to the car and mikey drives back to his house. When they get there bryce says hi to rory,derek and breyon then they walk up to mikeys room. "Do they know about us" bryce asks putting his bags down. "Um, no not really they think ur just staying here for a few days whyle u look for a new house" mikey says "why would u say that...im not looking for a new house"bryce relpies "what else did u want me to say...did u want me to say bryce is staying here so we can fuck each other in my bed..huh"mikey says raising his voice. "not exactly like that but you could at least tell them were dating" bryce says. "Is this all were gonna do? fight...i mean u were upset i didnt kiss u now ur pissed i didnt tell my friends we fuck" mikey says still irritated "no im sorry i didnt want to fight can we just put this all behind us" bryce says. "Yah, now lets get downstairs before they suspect anything" mikey says leaving the room,and bryce follow.

* later that night*
Mikey, Derek, Rory and bryce are all stitting on the couch watching t.v. derek and rory are almost asleep so mikey and bryce sneek off to his room. Bryce urgently stats ripping off mikeys cloths and throwing them on the floor. They start kissing passionately as mikey pushes bryce against the wall. Mikey rips of bryces choths and proceeds to kiss him. Mikey throws bryce unto the bed and gets on to of him. Bryce wrapes his arms around mikey and spins him over. Bryce was now on top and stated to un zip his pants. They both drop their pants and pull eachothers body close. Mikey lets out quiet moans so his roommates dont hear. Bryce takes heavy breaths and mikey tilds hes head back with pleasures. Mikey grips the side of the bed with one hand and is holding his other on bryces neck. Bryce rubs up and down mikeys abs as he leans in to kiss mikey some more. Bryce is leaning over mikey, lips locked and bodys together. Mikey finishes and gives bryce a B.J untill he finished too. They lay together naked in mikeys bed and start to fall asleep. Mikey leans over and wraps his arm around bryce, becoming the big spoon. Mikey falls asleep holding bryce. Munites later Derek walks in and sees mikey and bryce naked in the bed. Derek immediately shuts the door and bryce throws cloths on. Mikey is still asleep and bryce runs downstairs to find derek. "Sorry man...i didnt...u know" Derek says " na man im sorry u didnt know mikey was gay let alone The fact that he was dating me" bryce says " what...no i knew mikey was gay i just didnt know u were a thing" derek says with a low voice "u knew mikey was gay... He told me u didnt know" bryce says confused " yah...how would i not know"
" what do u mean by that" bryce says in reply. " did he not tell u..." "we kinda have well had (hinting at bryce) a thing" Derek says a little upset.           "what do u mean a thing" bryes says a little pissed. " I mean before i knew u two were together me and mikey would...u know...have a thing" Derek says nervously. " what kind of thing derek" bryce says pissed off. " we fucked a few times okay"derek finally said "how many is a few and when did all this start happening" bryce says.     " u know a few times here and there...mostly when he asks for it but sometimes when i want it..." derek says. Bryce punches derek squair in the nose then goes upstairs to mikey. Dereks nose starts bleeding and bryce just leaves him there. "What the fuck mikey" bryce yells waking up mikey. "Dude the hell are u doing" mikey sayd still half asleep. "So it sounds like u like to fuck more than one guy at once huh"bryce says angrly. "What the hell are u talking about bryce" mikey says sitting up. "O u really dont know...well your little lover boy is downstairs with a bloody nose...have some fucking fun im leaving" bryce says getting all his things and starts leaving. " okay wait a second lets talk about this before u go off and do something stupid" mikey says getting dressed. "Na,how about you go fuck him one more time cuz we are done" bryce says walking out the door. Mikey starts to follow him out. "Wait can u please here me out...Come back" "u made u choice u just want to bang and not have a real relationship i get it" bryce says turning around. " i never sais that... Yes i did fuck derek a few times but u dont see me going on dates with him" mikey says. "We dont go on dates either...how do i know u dont have another guy u do that with" bryce says " bryces come on...i came out for you i was there for u when you needed me i even got out of that sad relationship with jackson... Do u really think i would do that for just any guy."mikey says. "No but it doesn't change the fact that u fucked ur room mate"bryce says. "I get it ur mad and u have every right to be but i am trying to make this work between us can i at least forgive me." mikey says. " im not gonna forgive u just yet but i want this to work so im gonna go back home and we can talk about this later...goodbye"bryce says walking away. "..." mikey wanted to yell for him to stay but knew another break could help bryce cope with the new information. Mikey went back inside and walked over to derek. "Wipe that blood away and follow me" mikey says walking upstairs. "I thought u two were together?" derek asks "we are" mikey says. " then why are we going to fuck agian" derek asks walking upstairs to mikeys room. " i never told him me and u were done" mikey says as he clothes the door behind them.

Im sorry if this story give u mixed emotions but i have to say i like mikey and derek being each other booty calls. Im not saying brikey is over but i want to try new things... Let me know...And just so u know this is the cause of what will happen in the next part...don't worry its coming soon