it's time

Bryce and Mikey are glad they are official but Mikey is having trouble announcing it. Bryce is openly gay but Mikey is scared. No one knows they're dating but Jackson, and Bryce wants to announce it. They have talked it over and Bryce says he will wait till mikeys ready. But it's been 2 weeks and Bryce thinks Mikey is ready. Bryce wakes up with Mikey sleeping on his chest and starts playing with his hair. He lays like this until Mikey wakes up.
"good morning gorgeous" bryce says with a smile. Mikey kisses him and rests his head back down.
"So I was thinking...it's probably time we announce it...don't you think" bryce says continuing to play with mikeys hair. Mikey closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.
"Don't you miss when we didn't have to worry about this kind of thing...when we could love who we want and not have to "announce" it." They were quiet, Bryce new Mikey was thinking about it.
"Im not saying you need to tell EVEYONE but it's important you tell somepeople" bryce says. Mikey took another deep breath
"I'm not scared to say we are dating...I'm scared to say I'm gay"
"Why does that scare you?" Bryce said sitting up. Mikey moves to sit next to Bryce.
"Im scared people won't like me anymore...like they will see and treat me differently" mikey says.
"Like they will hate me for being gay or..." mikey pauses.
"Any monsters you face I will stand brave and scare them away...I won't let the monsters change who you are in won't let you(he says pointing at mikeys heart) change who you are" bryce says. Mikey looks up at bryce
"I love it when you talk to me like that"Mikey closes his eyes and prepares to announce it  knowing he has bryce watching over him.

It's kinda short and I don't plan on writing about the announcement...but I will gladly keep this story going...just need some ideas