fan requested "the affair"

Bryce and Mikey have been together for about a week and they have kept it low-key. Bryce hasn't broken up with Jackson yet because he knows it means a lot to him. Mikey acts supportive but he's hates hiding. Mikey has tried to talk to Bryce about breaking up and announcing they're together but Bryce never does. Bryce and Jackson still make videos together and Mikey feels like he's still watching from the friend zone. Mikey went to talk to Bryce once more but had something heartbreaking to say. Mikey had bryce sit down with him on the couch. Bryce leans in for a kiss but Mikey leans away.
" what was that about?" bryce asked. Mikey didn't say anything out loud but replayed what to say in his head.
"Are you okay?" bryce asked concerned.
" I have to ask you something" mikey spits out.
"Yah...anything" bryce says readjusting his position. Mikey freezes knowing this could change everything.
"Bryce...you need to choose"  mikey finally says
"Choose what?" Bryce asks
"Who do you need more... me or Jackson" mikey uttered the words
" wait...what are you talking about...you know I can't just break-up with him it means to mut..."
" too much to who" mikey interrupts
" you say it means too much to Jackson but your acting like it means this much too you" mikey adds. They are both silent, mikey knew he had to say something but felt so bad saying it.
"Fine" bryce says
"I'll do it...I will break up with him because I want you...that is more important to me that anything else" bryce says staring into mikeys eyes.
they are still silent then bryce says
" now an I going to get that kiss or wha..." mikey pulls bryce into a kiss and ran his Hands through bryces hair.
~later that day~
Bryce had broken up with Jackson but Jackson wanted to talk to Bryce and Mikey together. So they all met up at Buffalo Wild Wings which was Mikey's favorite place to eat. They all sat down awkwardly and ordered their food.
" why did you want to talk to us" bryce asks Jackson. Jackson took a deep breath and looked over at bryce and Mikey.
" Im glad u finally did it" Jackson said. Bryce and Mikey were confused.
" finally did what" Bryson asked
" broke up with me... well I'm not saying I wanted you to but I knew about you two being together...I can tell you make each other happy" Jackson says leaving the boys shocked.
" why didn't you say anything" mikey asked.
" because I knew it would make you stronger...Mikey proved his love by putting it on the line and making you choose... and bryce proved his love my choosing you." Jackson said proud of his work. Bryce and Mikey looked at each other wanting to kiss but didn't because Jackson was there.
" o just kiss already...I'm basically your #1 fan" Jackson said laughing. Bryce pulled mikey into a kiss and wrapped his arms around mikeys waist. They held each other close while they eat knowing they were finally free.