not a Disappointment

Bryce and mikey are finally happy. No one is cheating,their both out of the closet and mikey is planning to move in with bryce. Their relationship couldn't be better. They are honest and dont keep secrets anymore. Mikey is still at bryces but they are leaving soon to get mikey all packed for the move. Mikey has always had drama on twitter and normally brushed it ofd. But after these last few months mikey hasn't got a break. Mikey trys to stay strong and always drownds it out by spending time with bryce. People have been calling him a dirty cheater, a gay fuck boy and quer. Thwy changed their@'s to gaybarone, dirtybarone and cheatingbarone. Its slowly getting to much for mikey. With this and moving mikey is having a hard time dealing with it. Mikey is acting to tough he hasn't even told bryce what people are saying. He wasn't gonna tell him but then someone DMd him telling him everything. Bryce being the mama bear he is wanted to talk to mikey. Mikey didn't deny is tho.
"Are you okay with this"bryce says
"Yah,its fine" mikey replies
"Don't make me force u...just tell me whats up" bryce says
"U know what wrong, everyone thinks im a dirty cheater and thats just that" mikey says without emotion.
"Come one how do u feel about it" bryce says starting to tickle mikey.
"Im fine" mikey says laughing
" u asked for it"bryces says before he threw mikey to the floor. They wrestled around both laughing hilariously. Soon mikey gets bryce pined to the floor.
"What that saying jackson used to say about playfighting?" mikey asks panting
"If playfinghing doesn't end in sex its kinda disappointing" bryce says panting as well. They look at each other intensely knowing what was gonna happen next. Mikey plants an nice big kiss on bryce. Bryce forces is tough between mikeys teeth as they start making out. Mikey rips of his shirt and gose back to making out with bryce. Bryce rubs mikeys back slowly getting closer to his pants. Bryce starts unzipping mikeys pants still kissing him. Bryce starts rubbing mikey through his calvin boxers. With little gasps in between each kiss mikey was satisfied with what was happening. Eventually mikey had enough and tour of his pants. He quickly unzipped bryces pants and started sucking him off. Once hard mikey got on top of bryce agian. Mikey had his hands on bryces chest with his head tilted back going up and down. Bryce was holding mikeys ass and smacking it on occasions. when they were done they moved to the couch to get comfortable. "Well that didn't disappoint me at all" mikey says smiling.
"I'd hope so" bryce says holding mikey closer.