The girl is stronger than you think

Batgirl Pov

"Recognized, Batgirl B01, Robin B02." We walked inside the cave to see the team all suited up. Zatanna, Miss M, and Artemis are talking while KF, Aqualad, Superboy, and Green Lantern are talking as well.

"B-girl!" Zatanna exclaimed as she ran towards me and crushed me in a hug.

"Hey Tanna, liking the team so far?" I asked as Miss M joined the hug and I am so glad dad made me lift heavy things before. These two are so heavy!

"Yes! But it would be better if you join." Zatanna said as they both pulled away and dragged me to Artemis. I looked at Rob for help but he just cackled and went to talk to KF. I'm so gonna kill that boy.

"Hey! I'm Artemis." Artemis greeted with a smile and I nodded.

"Batgirl. I suppose you already know that. Did these two did their magic and talked you to death?" I asked sarcastically and Miss M and Zatanna pouted.

"Hey!" They both yelled and I laughed

"Well, it's pretty good actually. Having people to talk to." Artemis said and I nodded.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"We should have a girls night out!" Zatanna suggested and I backed away.

"No. No no no no no! I don't want to watch those vampire love stories and kissing! Yuck! It will make me puke!" I grunted in disgust and I heard the boys laugh.

"Don't you dare laugh!" I said and they all instantly shut up.

"Aww, come on B-girl! It's gonna be fun!" Miss M insisted and I hid behind Rob and KF.

"Please do me a favor and say we have a schedule at the arcade or something?" I whispered to them and they grinned.

"When is the girls night out?" KF asked.

"Possibly tomorrow by 6 PM." Miss M said and Rob got that dangerous smirk. Don't you dare!

"Oh! B's totally free!" He exclaimed and I punched his arm.

"Dude! Ow!" He yelled as he rubbed his arm and I groaned.

"Come on, B-girl! It's going to be so much fun!" Zatanna exclaimed as she grabbed my wrists and pulled me away from the two idiots who were supposed to have my back but didn't!

"Stupid girls night, stupid vampires, stupid KF, stupid Robin!" I yelled the last part and Rob cackled.

~~~~~

All of us are inside a highschool in different stations. Rob, KF, Aqualad, and I are with Dr. Sterling as she tracked her device, The FOG. Apparently, Red Arrow filled them in earlier when we're on a different mission.

"Link established." Miss M said as I sat on the desk Dr. Sterling's laptop is laying.

"Woah, this is weird." Artemis said and I cackled as Zatanna and I communicated using Morse code. Totally ignoring the others.

"So, confessed yet?" She asked using Morse code.

"No." I replied and she frowned.

"Why not?" She asked again. Don't forget, we're using Morse code. Rob knows Morse code but he doesn't know how it works.

"Because he will never like me back and I know for sure that it will be awkward if I confessed since we live in the same roof." I replied and she groaned.

"What's wrong, Zatanna?" Aqualad suddenly asked and we both jumped. I jumped off the table and Zatanna scratched the back of her neck.

"N-nothing, Aqualad. My neck's just a little stiff." She lied and I stiffled a laugh.